handmade gifts for her

anonymous asked:

I'm dead. I came into work to pick up some stuff and I was talking to a coworker, and she said that she hated having to work late on Sunday's cause the buses don't run after 7 and she had to call a cab. I told her that I'd be more than happy to give her a ride so she wouldn't need the cab and she said yes. when I picked her up she had food and said "I felt bad for not giving you something so I bought you a burger and fries" and I wanted to cry like thank you so much!!!!!!!

You’re a saint for giving her a ride. I have a coworker who does the same for me since I can’t drive due to having epilepsy. Her birthday is tomorrow and I handmade her a gift. <3 Great coworkers like you make work less like work. Hope you enjoyed the food! You deserve it. :) -Abby

Star Trek Preference: Gifts

Requested by: Anonymous

Bones:
Bones acts like he hates getting and giving gifts but he is the most understatedly thoughtful gift giver like if you mention a book even just once in passing he’ll go through hell to get it for you. He gets super embarrassed at gifts so he prefers just being given liquor or something like a picture of the two of you

Chekov:
He will give you something from Russia. No doubt. But it means a lot to him and it’s always hand selected that it’ll mean something to you as well. He writes cute little notes explaining the significance and the history of the item
He likes getting cheesy personalized gifts like mix cds or hand drawn cards

Kirk:
He’s such a generic gift giver honestly. It’s not that he doesn’t put thought into it, he does and you always love his gifts, but he’s not good at personalizing it really
He likes to get gifts he knows he’ll use and he’s always excited to use anything you give him in front of you and he’ll put on this big cheesy display of how excited he is to put your gifts to use

Uhura:
Oh she’s the best. She knows how to give the gifts that even if you don’t think you’ll love at first, you end up using every day of your life and you’re so thankful
She likes to get gifts that are similar to that. She likes to use things you gave her publicly and she’s so proud to tell people you got things for her

Scotty:
Scotty loves handmade gifts! Even if it’s sloppy he’ll love anything that he knows you put time and effort into
He loves to give things that are meaningful, even if not practical. He’s be the one to give you big teddy bears and itchy sweaters made from love

Spock:
Honestly he’s the worlds worst gift giver. He’ll get you something he would logically think you’d want, but honestly you’d probably already have it. He makes up for it by being with you on special occasions and showing you a lot of attention
He appreciates any gift you get him, but he really likes the ones that are personalized and practical at the same time

Sulu:
Get him more plants to take care of. Not even kidding add to his collection he will love it
He will get you something useful and pertaining to your hobbies or something handmade but practical

—————–
Request anything you’d like to see! My ask box is open!

OTP Headcanons

Luffy x Nami:

  • Give nose/forehead kisses: Nami, especially when she gets used with him suddenly stretching his head to sneak on her.
  • Become jealous more often: None of them, they just trust each other too much. Nami certainly notices it more, when others are getting swayed by Luffy’s personality, but she says nothing. She knows he only has eyes for her.
  • Pick the other up from the bar when they’re too drunk to drive: Nami, because odds are she’ll never get that drunk, and while Luffy isn’t a huge drinker he can very well mistake some drinks for fruit juice. Luffy probably wasn’t the one to call for her, but instead the bar owner did, because he’d been trying to “help around” and “serve the food” since he had no money to pay for his consumption. Spoiler alert: he wasn’t helping. Good thing Nami sneaks her contact number on multiple pieces of paper in his wallet, pockets, bento, etc.
  • Take care of on sick days: Both do, as shown in canon; Luffy being super worried and determined to find a doctor for Nami, trying to cheer her up… and while it’s not usual for Luffy to get ill, he can get seriously injured, poisoned or sick (and sometimes due to his own stupidity), to which Nami responds by holding his hand and trying not to panic, and getting slightly mad at him if it was his fault.
  • Drag the other person out into the water on beach day: Probably Luffy, even though he himself can’t just jump on the water without some life-protective measures. Nami loves swimming and is happy to go along most of the time, but her skin is sensitive so she can’t do that repeatedly. If she prefers to stay by the parasol, Luffy will make time to sit beside her and play in the sand.
  • Give unprompted massages: Neither do it very often, but a few times Nami has had the experience/curiosity to give Luffy a “massage”. She is both weirded-out and amazed by how his rubber skin stretches and bends with ease, so it ends up being a hand-massage on herself.
  • Bring the other lunch at work: Nami, because there are days when Luffy is just so excited to explore a new island that he forgets his bento, and Nami is the one to hand it to him. Also if they need to make food, Nami wouldn’t let Luffy even approach the kitchen after the disaster of the Zou/WCI trip.
  • Have a better parental relationship: Both, Luffy would play with them all day and Nami would be such a loving mother. She would teach them her geographical and financial skills, and they’d grow up to be carefree, confident and smart, mischievous kids. No one would even think to mess with them. They’d be super proud and loving towards their parents.
  • Try to start role-playing in bed: I think Nami, although not always would Luffy understand what exactly she was trying to do. Nami can be really kinky and experimental in that regard.
  • Be an embarrassingly drunk dancer: Neither, because while the embarrassing one is Luffy, he doesn’t need to be drunk to do that. While he’s not much of a drinker, Nami can hold her liquor so she wouldn’t turn embarrassing, and she’s got quite the moves.
  • Firmly believe in couples costumes: Most probably Luffy. Nami is kinda picky with the costumes, and Luffy, sulking, doesn’t understand why Nami wouldn’t want to dress like, let’s say, the Power Rangers or a Transformer. But he’s cool with not having couple costumes if they don’t come to an agreement (needless to say, Nami is too).
  • Break the expensive gift rule during Christmas: Pfff, none. Luffy would give her a handmade gift, put together with the help of Usopp and Franky, and Nami knows Luffy is a simple guy who likes simple things. She’d give him something from the heart, but preferably cheap.
  • Make the other eat breakfast: Neither. Luffy doesn’t even need to be hungry to eat, and Nami loves breakfast food, especially fresh fruit. The only situation I see where one of them may insist is if Nami’s sick or not feeling well, Luffy snatches something off the kitchen and brings her. If she doesn’t want it anyway, Luffy will eat it instead.
  • Remember anniversaries: Nami, totally. If let be, Luffy will forget his own birthday. He doesn’t care for “special dates”, he’d bring her gifts out of the blue, in any “non-special” day. Nami is the one to plan their anniversary commemorations and Luffy “remembers” her birthday because Usopp and Robin make sure he’ll give her something on that day.
  • Bring up having kids: Neither, they have a silent agreement that when it happens, it happens. Both would like kids but they’re not in a hurry.
Another Twenty-Two Days

Another Twenty-Two Days

HP/GW, Rated R for sexual situations and language

A/N: Because I can’t get enough of these two.

Link to Part I: HERE

I. (Everywhere)

It’s a switch being flipped, and suddenly she’s light and she’s everywhere.

Someone’s complaint one morning over burnt toast floats down the table, and Harry’s stomach flutters. He thinks automatically of Ginny, and how much she’s going to enjoy breakfast; she always picks the darkest slices.

There is a decorative vase of amber yellow flowers on Professor Sprout’s muddy desk when he goes up to turn in his essay on the benefits of Snargaluff pods. He breathes them in. They smell just like Ginny, soft and delicate and sweet.

Freesia refracta,” Professor Sprout says, nodding towards the bouquet when she notices him lingering there.

“Er, they’re nice,” he mumbles, and moves on quickly after that.

It’s pouring during Potions, and Professor Slughorn is collecting rainwater in a tin bucket in the high, open windows, and it sounds like the time they were stuck in the broom shed together during a rare summer storm. He remembers Ginny’s tinkling laughter as she rung out her sopping hair.

She’s everywhere, everywhere, and he wishes he’d been ready for her when she’d been ready for him.

Keep reading

Riverdale Preference: Gifts

Requested by: anonymous

Archie:
He will write a song for you!!! Even if it’s really lame or funny!! He just knows what he’s good at and goes from there.
He likes to receive gifts that are either music related or handmade

Betty:
She likes to give really heartfelt gifts that remind her of your friendship or something involving an inside joke the two of you have
She likes to get similar gifts, but especially things like this that she can wear

Cheryl:
Cheryl likes to give gifts that mean a lot to her, that she wants to have meaning for you. Jewelry that was passed down to her, etc.
She likes to get gifts with a lot of though put into them. She will proudly display everything you give her if there was a thought behind it

Josie:
She likes to get anything music related, especially anything useful. She has a wishlist on amazon of different vox pedals and modifications for instruments
She loves to give useful gifts like that, but tailored to your needs or hobbies

Jughead:
He’s the cheesiest gift giver he makes mix tapes and short stories to go with them.
He likes equally as cheesy gifts or anything food related

Kevin:
He gives gifts directly linked to jokes. He loves all the inside jokes he has with his friends and loved ones so he really like tangible reminders of them.
He likes to get anything that will make him laugh, or anything that you say reminded you of him when you found it

Veronica:
She loves to give big and extravagant gifts to her loved ones because she was raised that way.
She appreciates big gifts but she also likes the handmade heartfelt things like letters

——————
Request anything you’d like to see! My ask box is open!

Merry Christmas to my @pjosecretsanta2016 person, @aphroditesintimidating! Hope I did Percabeth justice and hope you enjoy it :)


Annabeth saw the first gift during the morning coffee rush while training the new kid they had just hired. She shoved the letter addressed to “cute blonde barista” into her apron and forgot about it. Customers were always trying to get her number, it was nothing new.

The second gift couldn’t be shoved into her pocket or forgotten, at least not without damaging it. Attached to the thorny fresh-picked rose was a note: “read my letter :)”. She made a mental note to open the envelope when she got home and plucked the petals off the rose, throwing away the stem. She’d find something to do with them; they were too pretty not to keep, even though Annabeth praised herself on being sensible enough to avoid getting caught up in fanciful things like flowers. They were too pretty to go to waste.

Keep reading

KBTBB Relationship Fluff Headcanons

a/n: Because we all need a little more fluff in our lives. Lots of fandoms have these headcanons, so why not KBTBB? Oh, this is assuming that the bidders are in a relationship with the MC.

Eisuke:

  • He’s not very touchy-feely, but if he ever feels jealous or threatened, he’d suddenly be all over her proximity, with his hand on her waist, not-so-subtly showing the interloper just who she belongs to.
  • He finds it cute that she apologizes a lot, but he would rather hear her say “thank you” than “I’m sorry”.
  • He would never ever let her pay for anything, be it a date or a present.
  • He finds it too troublesome to tell her that he loves her since he assumes his actions are enough proof of his feelings for her. However, he finds himself saying it more often lately, probably because he knows it’s a real turn-on for her…
  • He’s very prone to acting territorial and possessive, not because of insecurity, but because he needs assurance that she won’t ever leave him because he’d never leave her.
  • Eisuke almost never cries, but when he does, she’s the only person he’d ever allow to see him in that state.
  • He often wakes up before she does, so he can silently tell her his true feelings while stroking her hair; he’d never do that if she were awake.
  • He likes eating her homemade cooking, but he still wouldn’t eat green peas even if she cooked them for him. Haha, you picky dork.
  • He has a bad habit of not explaining the reasons behind his actions, so he comes off as an asshole 90% of the time. Seeing how much she hates it, he’d secretly try to get rid of this habit.
  • He’s not good at comforting others, but if he ever sees her sad, he’d go to extreme lengths to cheer her up (an impromptu dinner at another country, a designer-brand shopping spree, a helicopter ride across the Tokyo skyline— you name it, he’ll do it). He’d also hunt down the bastard who made her sad and make him pay.

Keep reading

“Holy shit it’s the reader’s birthday!” headcanons

((Cheesy title, I know, don’t judge me. It’s just that it’s my birthday today and I got a little overwhelmed but I hope you enjoy?
WARNING: THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE.))

Bastion
> Definitely one of the first (if not THE first) to remember about your birthday, you’d most probably find him at your door singing “happy birthday to you” in his little beeps and boops and my god isn’t that the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen.
> He’d give you lots of cute lil’ flowers as a gift and he’d even let you pet his little bird friend, who’s very much likely gonna spend the entire day on your shoulder chirping cutely. > All his birthday wishes for you are a sequence of cute adorable beeping sounds, of course you don’t understand completely what he wants to say but it’s still the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen.

D.Va
> I don’t think you understand, she’s been waiting all year for your birthday and now she’s more excited than ever!
> She’ll eagerly take you around or she’ll play videogames with you all day, depending on what you like the most. She wants this to be the most awesome day you’ve ever had!
> You bet your ass she got you your favorite videogame as a gift.

Genji
> Calm on the outside, FREAKING IMPATIENT ON THE INSIDE. And he will be like that until he finds you and gets his chance to wish you a happy birthday.
> He knows and you also know that Zenyatta would definitely scold him for hiding his true emotion and not being at peace, but he just can’t help it. Ninja cyborg low key loves birthdays. And he’s acting adorably flustered, too.
> His gift? Probably a beautiful katana. He’d be more than happy to teach you how to fight with it and the two of you would practice together before any mission.

Hanzo
> Much like his brother he’d seem calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside he’s a MESS. Problem is that some of his eagerness shows, unlike what happens for Genji.
> However he is still very solemn and manages to wish you a happy birthday and give you his gift without getting as overexcited as Junkrat. But maybe blushes a little.
> He gave you a pretty and well decorated bowl full of water with a beautiful koi fish inside. No he totally didn’t decorate the bowl himself what are you talking about

Junkrat
> did someone say birthday??? Oh, it’s YOUR birthday??? THIS CALLS FOR A FIREWORK SHOW!!
> Whatcha mean no fireworks inside the house?
> Okay we’ll just wait for tonight! (He’ll spend the rest of your day eagerly hanging out with you, talking non stop about how tonight he’ll make sure to give you the best fireworks you’ve ever seen. He’s an overexcited lil’ psycho, but that’s why we love him.)

L
úcio
> It’s your birthday?? Oh shit whaddup, what are we waiting for??
> Will throw the best party you’ve ever been in, playing his latest songs exclusively for the occasion, and giving you your favorite band’s best album as a gift.

McCree
> “Howdy birthday girl/boy.”
> Bet ya thought he’d give you a rest from his flirt attempts at least for your birthday. Boy, were you wrong. McCree just has to be a huge tease every single day of the year, your b-day is no exception.
> But he’s actually a pleasing company though, showering you in funny puns and sarcasm and he even got you something!
> …a bottle of bourbon?
> “Ah sorry darl’, my mistake, that’s the gift I got for myself.”
> The actual gift is a little banjo, how cute of him. Get him drunk enough tonight and he’ll definitely can-can for you. But Jesse please put your pants back on your boxers are ridiculous and nobody asked for you to show them off.

Mei
> This smol cutie would be the most excited out of them all, showing herself just as midnight strikes to hug you gently wishing you a good luck.
> Her gift for you is a handmade scarf with your favorite color palette and an embroidered chinese good luck quote on it and she’s just so sweet and shy while handing it to you.
> She made you and ice cream cake shaped like an igloo and my God is it delicious.

Mercy
> Mercy would be the best and sweetest one so far, giving you lots of cuddles and affection and so many cute gifts.
> She even baked you a cake! And she wrote “Alles Gute zum Geburtstag” with icing, she’s just too precious.
> 100% Mom Friend material all day long.

Reaper
> Oh, is it your birthday? Didn’t notice, it’s just a day like the others for the Edge Lord.
> But between me and you, he lied. He would never forget about your birthday and deep inside he gets low key impatient for this day to come.
> When no one’s around would 100% sneak a lil wrapped gift in your hands, not saying anything beside a muttered “happy birthday”.
> Here you go, he bought you an actual Death Note. (I swear to god I have one of those, it’s actually a pretty cool journal the Death Note’s design it’s really cool)

Roadhog
> Would probably stare at you for a long time, not saying a word, and just when you’re feeling the most uncomfortable he’d pull you in for a bear hug.
> Then he’d hand you a cute lil fluffy plushie with a just as cute “happy b-day” card with it.
> He’d also help Junkrat with tonight’s firework because A) the lil psycho is insisting too much it’s getting annoying and he’s giving me a headache, and B) it’s a pretty rad idea it’s been too long since the last fireworks we’ve made.

Tracer
> I dare you to tell me she wouldn’t be the very damn first to know when your birthday is and to wish you a very goddamn happy one.
> At first she’d try to pull a prank on you, teasing you about “forgetting”, but come on Lena seriously?
> “Don’t look at me like that luv, I was just messing with you!”
> She’d be hyped for the rest of the day, hanging out with you all of the time and giving you a nice lil watch as a gift. What a dork.

Zarya
> Bet you didn’t know but MAMA SIBERIAN BEAR REMEMBERS ALL THE MOST IMPORTANT DATES WHICH MEANS YOUR BIRTHDAY HAS TO BE ONE OF THOSE.
> She’ll give you all of the hugs but Zarya please don’t hug so tightly I’m gonna break in half–
> Will make you forgive her with a big polar bear plush (which you’ll put next to the one Roadhog gave you) and traditional russian sweets and eventually vodka.

((I know there are still a few that miss, I promise I’ll add them later. Hope you liked it this far tho!))



Fluffmas: Marichat #2, 26. Baking and gift exchange

Sorry it took me so long to get to this Anon! I hope you enjoy it :)

Fluffmas List


Chat Noir came stumbling into Marinette’s window late into the night Marinette sprang out of bed her lamp held in her hand as a weapon. To be fair Marinette wasn’t expecting any visitors in the middle of the night. Marinette’s parents were also out of town that night for a baking conference (there seemed to be a lot of those). It was also very very dark in Marinette’s room and she could just barely make out the silhouette of the intruder. With a battle cry Marinette knocked the lamp over the cat burglar’s head with a sickening crack. The burglar fell to the ground with a loud groan. Lamp still in hand Marinette went to turn on the lights only to find that the cat burglar was in fact Chat Noir. Marinette set the lamp down and rushed over to the cat lying injured on her floor.

“Chat Noir! I’m so sorry! What the hell are you doing sneaking into my room in the middle of the night?!” Marinette screamed at him.

“I didn’t mean to scare you Princess,” Chat groaned as he slowly sat up rubbing the back of his head. “But it’s good to know you can take care of yourself,” Chat laughed bitterly.

“This isn’t funny Chat! You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing here at this hour?” Marinette folded her arms over her chest waiting for his response.

“Well, uh- you see I kind of needed your help with something.” Chat rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Marinette quirked her eyebrow up at him suddenly curious. What could Chat Noir want with Marinette and why hadn’t Ladybug heard about this?

“What would Chat Noir need my help with?” Marinette smirked at him suddenly amused.

“Um well you see I wanted to give a friend of mine a Christmas gift and her gifts are always so thoughtful and handmade and I wanted to do something like that for her. And while this cat is pretty amazing at just about everything I’ve learned that I need some help with my baking skills,” Chat chuckled finally pulling himself to his feet.

“You want me to help you bake something?” Marinette said mouth agape.

“Christmas cookies if that’s alright.” Chat looked at her hopefully.

“You’re lucky my parents aren’t home right now, come on let’s go downstairs,” Marinette sighed in defeat.

Keep reading

7

From custom portrait cookie cutters to tiny polymer clay camera charms featuring real (teeny-tiny!) photos, there’s more than one way to personalize a gift. Discover 16 unexpected — and totally one-of-a-kind — gift ideas in our holiday shopping guide on the Etsy Blog. 

anonymous asked:

joshaya?

YESSSSSSS. My Rucas version can be found here.

“SEND A SHIP AND I’LL TELL YOU WHO:”

Gives nose/forehead kisses: Josh loves to give Maya cute little forehead kisses whenever she’s particularly riled up, and he also enjoys kissing her nose to embarrass her a bit or when he can tell she’s about to argue with something he said, so he does it to fluster and confuse her~ Maya likes to kiss his forehead when he’s sleeping, though.

Gets jealous the most: Maya is more emotionally impulsive so she’ll get defensive if she sees an older girl hitting on her man. She’d become a bit more snarky, causing Josh to notice her jealousy immediately and to calm her down accordingly. Josh would get jealous from time to time, but he’d be able to control it more.

Picks the other up from the bar when they’re too drunk to drive: Maya. Josh would probably go out drinking with a few friends after getting great exam results back or a good day at work, and his peers would probably have to call Maya to pick her beau up because his drunk self would be talking about her too much and they’re tired of it.

Takes care of on sick days: Josh. Maya tries to keep him out of the loop every time she gets sick because she doesn’t want to look weak in front of him, but he gets a bit excited at the fact that he can take care of her all he wants and she won’t have the energy to stop him. When he’s sick, Maya takes care of him in return, but also enjoys drawing on his face while he’s sleeping - revenge is sweet.

Drags the other person out into the water on beach day: Josh. Sometimes Maya just likes to take her drawing pad to the beach and draw the water + the people playing in it. Josh is cool with that, but sometimes he gets bored by himself or seeing their friends play without her there, so once she puts down the pad to grab a drink of water, he’s right next to her, picking her up over his shoulder and dragging her to the water while she kicks and screams.

Gives unprompted massages: Josh believes he has the instinct in knowing when Maya’s feeling stressed, so when he feels like she is, his hands are always there to give her peace. This usually happens when she’s studying hard for a test or working hard to finish an art assignment, so he likes to take her away from the madness for a bit to give her a massage filled with comfort and encouragement.

Drives/rides shotgun: They both do. Maya loves the view when Josh is driving, but would gladly drive if Josh has had a particularly long day at school or work. They both don’t mind driving as long as the other gets to rest. Whoever is driving would lightly intertwine their right hand with the other’s left as they calmly talk about their lives.

Brings the other lunch at work: Maya likes to stop by at Josh’s workplace before a meeting with a client or when she’s discovered a cool, new cafe that she knows he hasn’t tried yet. Every time she comes in with a different take-out bag, his coworkers whine at how lucky he is to have someone like her in his life - he agrees with the biggest smile.

Has the better parental relationship: Josh has a great relationship with his parents and Maya has always admired that, so she doesn’t hesitate in asking him for tips on how to interact better with their children. Josh is great at this, encouraging Maya and giving her enough time alone with their kids so she can grow more comfortable with them.

Tries to start role-playing in bed: Josh! Eric would probably give him some tips while drunk and as much as Josh gets flustered at his older brother’s words, he’d take them into consideration and plan to bring it to bed the next time. Maya would be so embarrassed at first but eventually, they’d find the right groove that works for them and would do it occasionally.

Embarrassingly drunk dancer: Josh. He looks absolutely ridiculous dancing while drunk so Maya tends to stay away from the alcohol while with him just so she can save his reputation when he needs it. He’d be all over the place like a dorky grandpa trying to follow the trends of dance.

Still cries watching Titanic: Neither of them. But they do enjoy watching it with the gang because they like pointing and laughing at the ones (Riley) who sob at the same scenes every time.

Firmly believes in couples costumes: Josh. Maya insists that it isn’t necessary to dress in matching outfits because she says it’s obvious they’re together anyway, but Josh insists that it is necessary because what better excuse to wear ketchup and mustard costumes than Halloween? Maya also refuses to wear that despite him bringing it up every year, so she’s forced to find a better one for them to wear or else they’ll be a pair of loving condiments.

Breaks the expensive gift rule during Christmas: Josh. Maya glares at him when reminding him not to break the rule every year, but he does it without fail anyway. Whether it be new art supplies, clothes, or some cool memorabilia for her room, Josh knows what Maya wants before she knows it herself. She promises to use the art supplies he gets her for his handmade gift next year, and it’s become a tradition since their first Christmas together.

Makes the other eat breakfast: Josh insists on doing some productive things together in the morning while all Maya wants to do is sleep a little bit more. To persuade her, Josh starts to learn new and exciting breakfast recipes to feed her, and eventually she gets used to it and quietly becomes excited to wake up to what he comes up with next.

Remembers anniversaries: Josh! Maya wouldn’t mean to forget, but sometimes she would and would blush ashamedly - Josh would have to convince her that he’s totally cool with it and would be very understanding. Whenever Maya forgets, she definitely makes it up to him with a creative way to appreciate their relationship.

Brings up having kids: Maya - she knows Josh wants a family and that he’s just been waiting for her go signal for them to start. So she sits him down and in a nice and open conversation, tells him she’s ready. He’s absolutely ecstatic.

anonymous asked:

headcanon: marinette loves scented candles. people think she smells like cupcakes because she lives in a bakery, but no. it's because she has a never ending supply of Yankee Candle Bakery Air™ jar candles that she uses so often that the smell permeates all her clothes and everything in her room. alya tells her it's a fire hazard but she just. won't st op. (her trademark gift is something handmade w/ a specifically chosen scented candle. her friends have so many candles. someone stop her)

I’d believe it. Candles are pretty sweet and Marinette would totally be obsessed with them

~mariquita