Deliver stingy missiles of pain with deadly precision by firing them off using the rubber band gun. Hand carved from solid oak, this compact piece makes shooting and reloading a breeze so that you can unleash a barrage of rubbery pain at a moment’s notice.
Angst is my favorite type of genre! Enjoy some stressful scenarios! [Admin E]
Tsuna tried to keep you away
from the Mafia as long as possible until you found out on your own. He invited
you over for dinner when someone broke in for an assassination attempt. He
spewed out some speech on the Mafioso lords before firing bullets everywhere.
No one got hurt, except for him. Tsuna gave him a bullet to the knees and then
one to the head. You sat there, almost calmly, still trying to eat your meal.
Tsuna asked if you were ok and why you were still sitting there. Most people
would have ran out by now.
“You invited me over for
dinner. If you would have handed me the gun, I’d do the same.” You shrugged,
smiling a little. You were definitely something else.
“Alright. Let’s continue.” Tsuna
nodded, sitting back down at his table. He found out from that day on that you
were a Mafioso’s wife. He proposed a month later, realizing that he needed you
in his life more than anything. You didn’t shy away from the job and would
often help Tsuna with his work. Most of that involved working with his close
family members and going to parties.
“Hello, Mrs. Sawada.”
Gokudera nodded when you entered the room. You smiled at him, letting him kiss
“Please, it’s just (Y/n) to
you, Gokudera. We’re family.” You said, holding his hand for a moment longer.
Gokudera sighed, letting go of your hand. His eyes ran over your body, looking
over the beautiful gold dress you wore. Tsuna spoiled you and insisted that you
wear the gifts he bought.
“You look very beautiful.”
Gokudera complimented as Tsuna came into the room. Tsuna wrapped his arms
around your waist and gave your neck a kiss. You giggled, turning to kiss his
lips. Gokudera stood there, turning his head away in respect. He was happy that
his boss found such an amazing woman to love and marry, but he hated that he
loved the same one. You were kind and always there for every member of the
family. You were also strong, taking on major roles in the family business and
being a figurehead in most transactions.
“What were you two talking
about?” Tsuna asked, leaving the embrace to sit at his office desk.
“Just formalities, love. How
are you doing? You seem stressed.” You swayed your hips as you walked over to
his chair, running your hands over his shoulders. Tsuna sighed into your touch,
kissing your hand.
“Comes with the job.” Tsuna
“I know. But that’s why you
have me.” You smiled. “Maybe I could help with that stress a little bit.”
“I’m a bit tired today,
(Y/n). I’m sorry, mi amore.” Tsuna apologized. You sighed, kissing his
alright.” You told him with a smile. “I can make you some tea and get some
fruit for you.” You patted Tsuna’s shoulder before leaving the room. Gokudera
bowed his head politely as you left, looking longingly after you.
like my wife.” Tsuna commented once they were alone. Gokudera looked shocked,
shaking his head quickly.
like that, Tenth!” Gokudera quickly said. “Your wife is very smart and
beautiful and kind. I’m happy that you found someone so special.” He said.
course. My wife loves me and appreciates all of you.” Tsuna eyed Gokudera,
she does.” Gokudera agreed.
next week, Gokudera was sent to find you to help escort you to an event. He
knocked on your door, but was confused when there was no response.
the intrusion, Miss Sawada.” Gokudera apologized as he came in. His eyes
widened when he saw you curled up on your bed, sniffling.
Sawada? What’s the matter? Are you hurt?” He rushed to your side, sitting on
the edge of the bed. You sat up, rubbing at your red eyes.
“I. . .”
You started, but choked on your words. “I shouldn’t be upset. It’s normal for
these men to have other woman, right?” You tried to regain your composure.
(Y/n), what are you talking about?” Gokudera asked, hands cupping your face to
wipe tears away. This was wrong. He shouldn’t be getting so protective of you.
nothing. . . just.
. . I found a napkin with
lipstick on it the other month.” You sniffed. “I thought I was over thinking
it. Then Tsuna kept getting these suspicious calls. He told me they were just business
meetings. Yeah, right.” You scoffed, rubbing your face. “I caught him with
another woman.” You closed your eyes to try to stop the tears. Gokudera’s face
fell. Never had he ever imagined Tsuna to cheat on you. Tsuna loved you.
it have been a mistake?” Gokudera asked, desperately wanting it to be. But part
of him felt relieved. This was his chance.
it was home. I’d know Tsuna anywhere.” You cried, trying to control your sobs.
You took a deep breath.
(Y/n).” Gokudera murmured, pulling you against his chest. Your body shook as
you held on to his dress shirt, crying as his arms wrapped around you. Gokudera
held you like that for a few minutes, running his fingers through your hair. You
were stoic after that, acting as if nothing had ever happened.
confided in Gokudera to keep you busy or take you to events, so he could keep
busy with his work and meet with an escort every now and then. Gokudera hated
covering for it, but he was loyal to his boss.
still cheating on me, isn’t he?” You said in the middle of a charity event as
you stood beside Gokudera. He was quiet, looking down.
take that as a yes.” You laughed sadly.
don’t deserve it.” Gokudera said, looking at you longingly. “I respect and
would do anything for the Tenth, but you don’t deserve to be cheated on and
know. I can’t go anywhere else, though. I want to stay married to Tsuna.” You
sighed. Gokudera’s heart sank at your words.
your choice.” Gokudera nodded.
wanted to hurt him. Like he did to me.” You murmured. “But it’s too hard to
arrange a meeting with a prostitute these days without getting caught by my
like a lot of work. I doubt you should meet with someone of that profession,
though.” Gokudera noted. You looked up to him, staring in his eyes and he stared
back into yours.
love me.” You whispered, taking a step closer. Gokudera’s breath hitched in his
throat when you said that. He could not admit or deny that statement. He cared
about Tsuna too much.
let me return this. . . just once.” You leaned forward, lips almost
touching. Gokudera’s. His hand rested on the side of your face, cupping your
once.” Gokudera whispered, pressing his lips against yours. Your bodies touched
and you held each other in that moment. But only if it weren’t the last.
went back to normal, pretending like you didn’t kiss your husband’s best
friend. Gokudera smiled at you in the hallway, greeting you as “Miss Sawada” as
Sawada, you look beautiful today.” Gokudera nodded.
you, Gokudera. Do you, by chance, know where my husband is?” You asked.
Tenth is at a meeting right now in his office. I’d suggest not disturbing him.”
Gokudera informed. You frowned, but nodded in understanding. You leaned up and
pecked his lips gently. Gokudera stood there, frozen, leaning down to kiss you
again. Your arms wrapped around his neck as his hands pulled at your hips. This
would end badly and both of you knew it. But right now, as your bodies meshed
together and pushed into your room, you really didn’t care.
My “Star Wars: Republic Commando” Experience thus far:
- Sev, stop mocking my as you scrape my pathetic butt off the floor.
- Fixer, I don’t care if it’s against protocol to get me up when there are still enemies around, just do it!
- Scorch…you’re off the hook for making me giggle each time.
- Fixer, you couldn’t have warned me about that proximity mine BEFORE I walked over it?
- QUICK SAVE EVERY TIME YOU FINISH KILLING SOMETHING SERIOUSLY.
- The HUD options all have perks and I’m not disappointed :D
- TRANDOSHANS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE SO MANY KRIFFING LASER BOLTS BEFORE DEATH.
- Ammmooooo *sob* Persecutor, you have DOZENS OF DEAD CLONES ON YOU BUT YOU DON’T HAVE MORE AMMO BOXES THAN I COULD COUNT ON BOTH HANDS.
- Space shot guns are very good at killing their original owners.
- The NPCs aren’t incompetent and don’t make you feel like you’ve got a gaggle of children with water guns following you around. Well done, game!
- Don’t assign someone to a fixed point unless you know you’ll have to manually unassign them later. Being swarmed by Geos and droids while Fixer is squatted behind a random metal stand is not conducive to survival.
- Bacta stations and the ability for you and your team to use them is an awesome feature. My only question is why some are where they are.
- There IS friendly fire and I feel really guilty for shooting Sev with my pistol to find out.
- FLASH GRENADES ALSDJFSL
- I love the sniper rifle for being a little OP.
- Honestly, my biggest complaint thus far is that the unique abilities of each squad member isn’t showcased more. Scorch shows enthusiasm for explosives, sure, but any of us could still do most of what he does. Even Sev isn’t unique in his sniping ability, though I haven’t used it too much.
- Whenever there’s epic music playing with a male choir, I get Skyrim flashbacks as I realize I’m about to get my butt kicked.
- I know Vode An plays when I’m supposed to be doing/have done something epic, but it’s more like a reminder of how pathetic I am in comparison to the bad-ass music as I limp away from a battle to a bacta dispenser.
- Also space shotguns.
- Though there are flaws, the AI for my squad is fantastic. You know how long I can turn my back to a room crowded with B1s, B2s, and even a Droideka? Over a FULL MINUTE. Seriously, these guys are more competent than most modern AIs.
- …Be careful in case they box you into a corner or in a tunnel. You can’t walk through or past them, so you’ll be trapped until you load a quick save or shoot them down.
- The four of us alone are capable of taking on an entire small army and winning. Why aren’t more clones trained this well I mean come on this war wouldn’t take 2+ years if that were true.
- Scorch and Sev are very entertaining to listen to when they start talking with each other and nobody is allowed to interrupt because they’re my version of a vacation in this mess.
- FIVE MINUTES IS BARELY A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF TIME TO DO THIS DON’T YA THINK?!
- Anyone who’s played the game will understand the pain of the above comment.