The one thing that I really hope comes out of Mass Effect andromeda is cultural diversity and diversity from person to person.
My hope is that due to the fact that the andromeda initiative is essentially a one way trip, there will be a lot of people who don’t fit the mould that is given to their species in the three previous games.
That is why Nakmor Kesh excites me! She is Krogan, an engineer and a leader of the ark. Give me diversity people!
- A salarian that isn’t smart.
- A Quarian who cares little about the flotilla and reclaiming rannoch.
- A turian who studies language and cultures, not just from palavin but of others to.
- An asari pilot.
- A Drell. Just give me a Drell. Please.
-A hanar scientist.
- An Elcor warrior. With bloody cannons!
- A Volus entertainer.
Blow my mind bioware!