tbh I think there are more good bands that need more respect and deserve more love, all of them are really talented that’s why there will be more parts and I know Lucky J is not a male band since there is Jessi too don’t judge they still deserve love
Bilbo and Thorin simultaneously realise that the last time they had sex may be the last time they EVER have sex, with Smaug waiting just around the corner. There is only one problem where can they find short folk that are interested in sex with males in the middle of Laketown??! Sexy times ensue.
‘I can think of someone who’s your height and male.’ Bilbo said slowly, that drink may have been stronger than he had thought, this was crazy. Was he being a little too obvious?
‘I’m not having sex with Dwalin, he’s my best friend.’ Thorin snapped.
Fucking really? Bilbo sighed; it was a good job Thorin was pretty.
Bilbo had taken some pride when Thorin had stated he was surprised the hobbit was so well endowed. He joked saying, “Well you know what they say about people with big feet,” which had earned a small laugh from Thorin. Bilbo’s pride quickly diminished the moment he saw exactly how large Thorin was.
Thorin has a bit of a fixation on something Bilbo is very self conscious about. How long before the stoic dwarf’s legendary control finally unravels and how long before Bilbo realizes that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes?
1.) new york-snow patrol// 2.) wonderful unknown-ingrid michaelson// 3.) wait it out-allie moss// 4.) you are enough-sleeping at last// 5.) all i’ve ever needed-paul mcdonald & nikki reed// 6.) best shot-birdy & jaymes young// 7.) midnight city (m83 cover)-benjamin francis leftwich// 8.) halo-ane brun & linnea olsson// 9.) photograph-ed sheeran// 10.) wake me up-boyce avenue// 11.) falling in love in a coffee shop-daniela andrade// 12.) la vie en rose-daniela andrade// 13.) dreaming with a broken heart-jules larson// 14.) kiss me-the fray// 15.) the party-regina spektor// 16.) think of you-a fine frenzy// 17.) up to you-echosmith
hey, could you tell me which book comes after contact harvest? or doesn't it really matter which one i read after that?
Yea! Sure thing. I’ve actually had this question before so I already have a list made of the novels in order. When I first read through them, it definitely wasn’t in order like this so its totally up to you if you’d like to follow through with the rest after Contact Harvest (jump down to#6) or even before. The order isn’t necessary but it will make it easier to put the stories together for you. So:
1. Halo: Cryptum: “Describes the experiences of the Forerunner Manipular known as Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting and the Didact during the Forerunner- Flood War.
2. Halo: Primordium: “Details the story of a human known as Chakas and his odyssey across Installation 07.”
3. Halo: Silentium: “Recounts the twilight years of the Forerunner civilization, the Ur-Didact’s descent into insanity, and the firing of the Halo Array.”
4. Halo: Evolutions – Essential Tales of the Halo Universe: “A collection of short stories and poems relating to the Halo Universe.”
5. Halo: Broken Circle: “A story told from the perspective of several Sangheili and San'Shyuum characters during both the beginnings of the Covenant and the Great Schism.”
6. Halo: Contact Harvest: “Follows Sergeant Avery Johnson and features the events leading up to first contact with the Covenant at Harvest and the beginning of the Human-Covenant War.”
7. Halo: The Cole Protocol: “Introduces Gray Team and details the backstories of Jacob Keyes and Thel ‘Vadam.”
8. Halo: The Fall of Reach: “Details the SPARTAN-II program, the Covenant attack on Reach, and how the UNSC Pillar of Autumn escaped to Halo.”
9. Halo: The Flood: “The novelization of Halo: Combat Evolved. Also features a number of additional subplots which expand on the events on Installation 04.”
10. Halo: First Strike: “Fills in the gap between Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, explaining the Master Chief’s return to Earth and the survival of a number of characters from Reach and Halo.”
11. Halo: Ghosts of Onyx: “Follows Kurt-051, the training of the Spartan-IIIs on Onyx, and the three-sided battle for the planet in 2552.”
12. Halo: Glasslands: “Details the state of the Halo universe after the end of the Human-Covenant War and serves as a follow-up to Ghosts of Onyx.”
13. Halo: Shadow of Intent:
Focuses on a conflict between Tem'Bhetek, a vengeful San'Shyuum Prelate, and Shipmaster Rtas ‘Vadum several months after the Covenant War.”
14. Halo: The Thursday War: “Continues the story of Kilo-Five while an ongoing Sangheili civil war rages in Sanghelios.”
15. Halo: Mortal Dictata: “Focuses on the Venezian rebel movement threatening Earth and a terrorist’s connection to Kilo-Five’s Naomi-010.”
16. Halo: Last Light:“ A detective story following Blue Team and a Special Inspector as they investigate murders on a human colony which harbors Forerunner technology.”
17. Halo: Hunters in the Dark: “Follows a joint human-Sangheili expedition to the Ark in the post-war era.”
18. Halo: New Blood: “Explores the story of the Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck and his squad Alpha-Nine during and after the Human-Covenant War.”