random ten things
tagged by @thatrandompoet for ten random facts about myself.
1. while i graduated with a bachelor of science degree in computer science, i w*rk as a store manager for a major pharmacy retail chain. been with the company over twenty years.
2. i am often paranoid.
3. i am a quadragenarian.
4. when i did not write, i played a ton of elder scrolls. morrowind, oblivion, skyrim. it was such a waste of time, but i loved it.
5. i am awkward. i have very little coordination, never had it. i run weird.
6. i collect skulls. (not real ones, they’re too expensive.) lifelike ones are the best. clearly, i’m a halloweenie.
7. i have two cats, theo & madison. theo believes he is a dog. speaking of, in april we got a little terror–err–terrier mix, lily. she thinks, i believe, that she is a cat.
8. i am a very patient person. except when i am not. on a scale of 1-10, i am either a 1 or a 10.
9. you already know that i thrive on coffee. i used to take it extra cream, extra sugar. (ew.) now it is just black. preferrably iced.
10. with my writing, poem or otherwise, i mostly aim for the weird. if i can at least make you raise an eyebrow, i have done my job.
ah… stuff. i won’t tag anyone else with this, unless you’d like to be.