momther i hunger for more shinigami rarepair shitposts hmu with that knoxphries
Ur my no.1 fan ❤️❤️❤️
(i never wnated to be the momther friend halp)
- hc that they graduated and started at the dispatch the same year
- they both have the most ridiculous underwear
- alan once knitted ronnie underwear. Ronnie didnt speak to him for a week.
- for their anniversary they go to a duck pond. alan ran away from an angry duck.
- alan has to help hungover ronnie
- ronald doesnt like to admit it but he loves alan’s ugly sweaters
- ronald once killed a cactus alan is horrified
- ronald puts glitter on all of alan’s shit says it’s how he expressed his love
- ronnie tried to burn al’s ugly sweaters al got back and put green hair dye into ronnie’s hairgel a lá matilda
I don’t know what to title this painting thing.. Probably like, “I don’t want to be 21, but I do” because I turn 21 today!! Hahaha bittersweet feeling 😭I feel so old 😩but I’m so happy to be surrounded by loving and supportive people!!! Thank you guys for making the past 21 years of my life the best!!✨😘💘💫I couldn’t fit the whole painting in the picture but you guys get the point 💁haha #doodle#drawing#illustration#painting#tempera#hairgel#acrylic#abstract
Instagram: @beverlysalas Www.facebook.com/artbybeverly
^PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE
- Opening scene: ND in the classroom talking among themselves. Schue walks in wearing full period costume. Everyone is confused and a little ashamed. Schue tells them he’s discovered they’re all failing history, and one of them tells him history is just SO BORING.
- cut to a scene of somehow all the kids in the same class in various stages of unconsciousness while a Professor Binns type teacher drones on about the war of 1812.
- Schue assures them history is TOTALLY COOL, informs them about Hamilton, tries to white rap his way through either Guns and Ships or Yorktown. Santana makes that “why am I surrounded by white fools” face that she always makes. Hamilton is the assignment this week, even though COMPETITION looms in the future, but when have they ever actually practiced before the week of?
- Blaine has been super friendly with some guy from Dalton or from Hairgellers Anonymous or something, is constantly liking his posts on FB. Kurt sings “Burn” over a montage of Blaine ignoring him in ridiculous situations that no one would ever be on their phone during.
- Rachel has decided this week is one of the weeks where she’s aggressive about becoming a star, sings Satisfied.
- Tensions are getting high, so Artie flawlessly white boy raps through “What’d I Miss” while Mike dances, to lighten the mood.
- The kids are learning about Hamilton, but Schue is worried they’re not REALLY learning the point he’s trying to get at.
- Probably the Unholy Trinity sings “Schuyler Sisters”
- Schue walks back in on the kids excitedly talking about the show and/or history in general. Smiles that smile he smiles when he thinks he’s a good teacher. “See you guys? History is now. You’re the founding fathers. You’re the underdogs. Your time is coming, you just have to wait for it.”
- New Directions: YEAH!
- The group sings “Wait for It” in the auditorium either in full costume, or wearing just vaguely matching outfits. Finn takes lead, but Mercedes comes in on the middle solo.
- They all smile at each other at the end, while Schue makes that face again.
- Sue is in the background glowering that ND has managed to not fall apart yet again.