So I’m working on something Ichiruki right now but decided to do a Rukia tutorial instead of Ichiruki lol You’ll see the full one up today or tomorrow.
1. Find pictures of Rukia to use her eye/face shape/hair as reference. I don’t always do this but it helps keep to the original. Draw her eye as close as possible.
2. Copy, paste, and flip the other eye and move it around till it fits. Remember this doesn’t always work because if her head is turning side ect. You’ll have to draw out her other eye.
In this case I need her frontal view yay lucky me!. Add a nose to help you determine how far apart the other eye should be.
3. Add her hair and a mouth. Make sure you do her hair on a separate layer from the eyes, mouth, and nose because you’ll have to erase/move the hair around.
4. Next do a rough sketch of her face and hair. Make sure the hair and face are on different layers. I made it different colors to help me differentiate the layers. Play around with her hair and face shape until it comes out to your liking.
5. After you get it to your liking merge both her hair and face layer, changed that opacity to 50% or lower. It does not have to be 50% or lower. it can be 90% 80% 70% ect. Personally for me, I like it low though that way I can trace over it easier. After you are done with merging and lowering the opacity, make a new layer, then on that new layer start tracing over the blue and green.
6. After that you are done and you can draw a body! ;D this tutorial totally did not help but at least you have an idea of how I art Ichiruki.