I have dropped literally every liquid I have encountered this morning, including:
- Melted butter (on pierogies)
- Swiffer wetjet liquid (to clean up the melted butter)
- Glue (to glue part of the swiffer that I didn’t notice was broken back together)
- Cherry-pomegranate drink (on my carpet)
- Vinegar (to try and get the stain out of the carpet, but spilled it in the kitchen first)
- Blue hair dye (because I learn lessons slowly)
Fortunately the dye jar landed right side up and only speckled my feet. And it looks like most of the cherry-pom stain on the carpet came out with liberal applications of vinegar.
What I’m saying is, I’m not allowed to hold any babies today. THEY’RE MOSTLY LIQUID.