1) How do you think the mercs wake up in the morning (or afternoon)? 2) Who snores the loudest?
(Oh nice, this is going to be fun! :D)
- Scout: Usually one of the last to go to bed because he’s got too much energy left, but he’s one of the last to get up in the morning and then complains loudly about the ungodly early hour of the day.
- Soldier: Gets up the earliest and wakes everyone with his trumpet. Then he demands roll-calls which the others refuse to attend. So he plays with his raccoons instead.
He is just always… there in the morning. Since he wears the mask 24/7 (at least as far as the others know) nobody really knows when Pyro actually sleeps and when he’s awake and just lost in his fantasy world.
- Demo: He usually sleeps for a long time and has to deal with horrible hangovers afterwards. He also sometimes wakes up in places he has no recollection of and the others have to look for him. In the morning he actually prefers a cup of tea.
He’s pretty grumpy in the morning, but unless you’re really annoying he won’t break your spine immediately.
His snoring is earthshaking and can be heard through the thickest walls. The others banished him to last room in a long corridor because they couldn’t sleep otherwise.
- Engie: He likes sleeping in or enjoying a book before getting ready for the day, but he also doesn’t complain when he needs to get up early. He’s usually the one who prepares breakfast and offers coffee to the not-so-morning-people when they finally show up in the kitchen.
- Medic: An absolute early bird. But also a night owl. It seems like he only sleeps, like, 4 hours a night and is working on his experiments the rest of the time. In the morning he’s eager, full of energy and in fantastic mood. The others hate him for it.
- Sniper: The incarnation of a grumpy bum. Needs at least four cups of coffee before he starts functioning in the morning. He can sleep whenever and where ever he wants, yet he’s still always dozy - unless he’s on the battlefield.
- Spy: He wakes up fairly early and then disappears to the bathroom for an hour to take a shower and to get dressed. When he enters the dining room for breakfast he is always booted and spurred and shows no sign of tiredness anymore. He likes tea more than coffee.