Hey there everyone! The NMS Blog is back for it’s second year in a row, hosting another Secret Santa for members of the Notice Me Senpai fandom! (and we’re sorry about the delay…!)
A Secret Santa is an anonymous gift exchange, wherein you will be assigned a person to give a gift - either fanart or fanfic! It’s a fun way to bond with fellow members of the fandom and share your love for the game Notice Me Senpai!
Rules and Guidelines
- Last year, we had some people from outside of Tumblr join! That was totally awesome! Just make sure you include SOME form of contact (Twitter, E-mail, primary Tumblr account) so that we can reach you.
- However, we would prefer that you use Tumblr. It’s messaging and contact system is the one that this blog uses. This is also the primary site that gifts will be given on.
- Applications for joining will be closed on November 27, 10pm GST // 1pm EST
- Gifts must be made truly by you. NO plagiarism, tracing, copying, and/or stealing of other people’s work.
- Written Gifts must have a minimum of 1,250 words. If it is a multi-chapter, it must be finished by the due date.
- Art Gifts must be fully finished. Sketches and/or rough drafts will not be accepted.
- Keep your askbox open and allow anonymous asks, so that your Secret Santa may contact you for more details on what you want.
- Please make sure you get gifts in on time! We had a couple issues last time - and if you’re a pitch hitter, be ready to swing!
- Assignments will be given on November 28-30.
- Gifts will be posted on December 21-25.
- Gifts may be posted on your own blog (as long as you mention on your post your assigned person and/or message them)
- Make sure to add the tag nmssecretsanta in the first five tags of your post so that we may reblog it.
- Please do not request or create NSFW material.
Did you get all that? Great!
To those of you who participate: We are grateful to you for sticking with the Notice Me Senpai fandom. We are happy to keep the game’s legacy alive in multiple ways, and one of these is through continuing these activities.
We hope to do more events like this in the future, so if anybody has suggestions, such as Valentine’s Events, request sessions, livestreams, wikia updates… we would love to hear them! Thank you! Thank you!
~ The NMS Fanblog Team