30 days back to school challenge
day three: what’s in your bag?
i got a new yellow kanken for this school year and i’ve already put some pins on it and it looks so cute!!!!!! i’m so excited to use it for the upcoming school year hahah at first glance it looks so small but it actually fits a lot:0000 so here’s what’s in my bag!
- a folder: i use this folder for reply slips, notices, my temperature record sheet (which my homeroom teacher checks every morning to make sure we’re not sick) i find it easier to store things i need in the homeroom period in one place so i know where things are when i need them!
- pencil case: i use a muji pencil box because i wanted to have a pencil case that is easy to carry and could hold a decent amount of pens. this pencil case holds three pens, one mechanical pencil, one eraser, one correction tape, one ruler, a clip, and a stapler. i was actually surprised when i found out that this case could hold so much with its small ass size (side note: the cover for the pencil case is actually the perfect size for my schedule so i sticked the schedule for my classes on there for my easy access!!!)
- pencil bag: i know i already have a pencil case but hear me out!!! i found having a colour for each subject/class is really convenient and it makes things so much easier when you need to organise things such as planning a study schedule. so, i chose to buy another pencil bag for all my mildliners and some sticky tape (and correction fluid) now that’s a heavy pencil bag but you never know when you need those special supplies:>
- planner: now we all know we absolutely need a planner to know what we’re doing a hundred percent of the time. a planner is essential for me cus i have no memory so if you tell me about an event that’s weeks away there’s no way i’ll be able to remember that. that’s why i dump all of my schedules into this nice little book and i don’t have to freak out about whether i have a test today.
- memos: memos are so convenient and useful if you constantly forget things like i do and you need to remind yourself to for example, talk to a teacher during recess or hand in an assignment before lunch,
they are also great to doodle on
- macbook: i use google docs for most of my typed assignments and some of my notes so a notebook is definitely needed for me to work efficiently (unfortunately only some of my teachers allow us using devices during class:( )
- charger: i bring a charger for both my phone and laptop just in case i forgot to charge the night before to save a life
- earphones: to me, earphones are an essential whenever i go out because although we’re not allowed to listen to music in class in our school but it’s also nice to wake myself up by listening to music on the way to school and relax a bit with music after school
- pouch: this pouch carries one lip tint, some lip balm, some moisturising cream, a mirror, and a comb. taking care of my looks wakes me up and keeps me in a good mood:D (plus, i once had lips so dry they started bleeding non-stop, that left me traumatised so i’m never going anywhere without my lip balm again)
- some candy: i once almost fainted because i had low blood sugar so i say it’s for my health but who are we kidding i just like candy
- hair tie: i hate sweating,,, i hate hair with sweat even more,,,,,, hair ties saves my ass
- water bottle: i used to not understand the importance of water but boiii now i know how much i need water,,, i do choir so i usually just drink water when i’m singing and absolutely needed to drink (like after i run in pe) but now that i realised water keeps me awake
and peeing a loti remind myself to at least drink two big bottles of water before school ends:>
woww this was a long post,, i really enjoyed the process of typing this though because i’m reminding myself of what i need to bring for school and make sure i didn’t miss anything. i hope y’all enjoyed this