Tips For a More Productive Session
1. Tidy up your desk/work area. Believe me, it’s so much easier to concentrate once your surroundings are clean and smell nice.
2. Wash your teeth and face before every study session. It will make you feel clean and more awake.
3. Keep a big bottle of water near you and stay hidrated throughout the whole session.
4. Set a few goals (not very many) to accomplish in your session. Do that in order to set a purpuse, but don’t be overoptimistic, it’s bettr to focus on your priorities.
5. Put on something that you feel comfortable in. Whatever it is, a onezie, pyjamas, tracksuit bottoms, anything that doesn’t bother you and helps you focus on work.
6. Take 20 minute breaks every one or two hours (depending on your stress level)
7. If you tend to play with/pull your hair, try to keep it up in a hairstyle that keeps it out of the way. Just figure out the best way to keep your hair out of your head (haha) for the longest time possible.
I hope this helps/helped you guys. Have a nice day!! ´･ᴗ･`