instagram

90% of the time when Stump Stump “attacks” to initiate a chase, Corgi just ignores him. This is wut happens the other 10% of the time. #StumpULookLikeAPokeball / #Wut?? / #CuzUGotCaughtSucka!!!! #HAAAAA!!

Made with Instagram

We did [a live read] recently of American Pie, but we reversed the gender roles. All the women played men; all the men played women. And it was so fascinating to be a part of this because, as the women took on these central roles—they had all the good lines, they had all the good laughs, all the great moments—the men who joined us to sit on stage started squirming rather uncomfortably and got really bored because they weren’t used to being the supporting cast.

It was fascinating to feel their discomfort, to discuss it with them afterwards, when they said, ‘It’s boring to play the girl role!’

And I said, ‘Yeah. Yeah. You think? Welcome to our world!’

—  Olivia Wilde, State of Female Justice Panel x