Headcannons for what the Enterprise main crew would get you for your birthday? (I don't know the acronym for the 2009 series but the 2009 series if that makes sense)
On your birthday, you aren’t expecting much, but the crew has been planning on making you feel special!
- Chekov slips you a great bottle of Scotch, informing you that all the best scotch comes from Russia.
- Sulu remembers that you two had ridiculous amounts of fun “sword fighting” with the tiny plastic drink swords on your last shore leave and gives you a bag of them. Soon the entire crew is armed with them and there’s a “murder” game in the works.
- Scotty reprograms the replicator in your room to make caffeinated chocolate ice cream for a week.
- Spock doesn’t really understand birthdays, but gives you a small plant that thrives in space for your quarters after remembering a conversation you had about trees and oxygen.
- Bones gave you three days leave from duties. It was probably your favourite gift.
- Uhura and Chapel took you out on a ladies night the next time you were on shore leave. They said your walk of shame the next day was worth the expense of your liquor tab.
- Jim surprises you with a promotion and commendation, joking that those are the best gifts. But later, slips you a sweatshirt you recognize as a replacement for the Academy one you lost after the Khan incident. You realize later that it was his.