Katrinne - re-wearing a coordinate from 3 years ago [here]. I was just supposed to run errands today, pick up some necessaries, etc. so I wasn’t going to dress up at all, but then I came across this dress again, and it was easy enough to coordinate under 30 minutes. I tried to incorporate some of the concrit from the Closet of Frills FB group, and switched out my heavy RHS for something a bit more elegant.
The problem is the bag. My go-to for black coordinates is the ahcahcum muchacha bunny bag, which was too casual; I had a moment of panic and picked up this rectangular bag, which once held workman’s tools.
Maybe one day I will find the time to decorate it properly.
- stripe velvet OP - offbrand
- underskirt - Ray-Mo
- neck ruff - offbrand/bread n butter miniskirt
- neck ribbon - borrowed off another top
- fascinator - SM department store
- tights - Leg Love; the only picture I had was really blurred [link]
- boots - modified H&M