Here we go… this project is actually one of the reasons I got a 3d printer in the first place. based on my word tower design, I had the idea to make a triple-word version, with a hexagonal profile instead of a square. I’d been tinkering with the concept for years, and finally got a proof of concept out of paper. Taking that to the next level, I took my 3 nephew’s names: Henning, Connor, and Elijah, and put the concept to the test.
It could use a little bit of refining, in that with the way some of the letters cut out, bits of detail are missing. But I have an idea for a blockier custom font that I think will fix it.