recent netflix show recommendations:
in order of how recently i’ve watched it:
- I WATCHED ALL 10 EPISODES IN ONE GO, IT’S SO GOOD AND ADDICTING. ACTING IS SUPERB, ESPECIALLY THE CRIMINALS JFC im not kidding fam this is a Golden show
- This Is Us
- there’s a reason why this show has so many emmy wins and nominations
- i cried like a little bitch in 80% of the episodes
- such a heartwarming show that highlights the fragility of family bonds
- Rupauls Drag Race
- netflix canada got rid of seasons 1-7 and there’s only season 8 up right now which is annoying cause they’re ALL SO GREAT.
- all the drag queens on the show are amazing, talented, dramatic af and hilarious
- saw this for jason bateman. love that man
- really dark at times but also very entertaining
any other new shows you guys recommend?