How does Pluto going direct impact YOU?
Pluto stationed direct on September 28th, after being in retrograde since April 20th of this year. Pluto transits work to transform us by uncovering underlying truths, revealing deceit, and showing us the unhealthy patterns in our behavior need to be addressed… This could have been very uncomfortable for you, or perhaps you have already sensed this transformative energy, and have decided to take back some of your personal power. Either way, Pluto’s retrograde has let us reflect what we need to get rid of, and now it’s time to cleanse ourselves of that energy and experience psychological rebirth. Any power you lost during the retrograde is waiting for you to take it back. Time to get things moving.
The house that contains transiting Pluto can show you the area of your life that has intensified in preparation for psychological growth. Signs most affected by this transit: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn.
- Capricorn Rising (1st House): The way you project yourself onto the world and view your personality. You may be experiencing a strong desire to take control of your life, or even the people around you. You may desire to transform your personality in some way in hopes it will help you become stronger. You may have grown tired of certain parts of your persona and feel you’ve outgrown them. Growth in general seems to be quite important to you right now, but if you resist the changes entering your life you will be quite unhappy, as they are working to help you through this.
- Sagittarius Rising (2nd House): What you value (psychologically AND materialistically) as well as your self-worth. You may be experiencing changes within yourself in relation to the way you place value on things or what you consider luxurious. The way you make money could have been a serious area of your life these past few months, but right now you have the potential to be very powerful here- as long as you know what you want and go about it without stepping on toes.
- Scorpio Rising (3rd House): Your thought process and the method you use to exchange ideas with others. You may have noticed some intense conversations recently and could find yourself more curious than usual. You may have experienced issues with the way you communicate or learn these past few months, and perhaps made, or desired to make, some changes in this area. Right now you have a strong potential to uncover the truth, and sense when you are being lied to. You can grow a lot from learning right now.
- Libra Rising (4th House): Your roots and familial relationships. This transit can be rough for a harmony-loving Libra rising, as what brings you stability is surely going to experience transformation. The attitude you have surrounding your roots may have intensified recently, as well as your attitude toward your family members. Attachments to your past may have demanded more of your attention than usual, but this was so you could see them as they are and let go. Anything faulty that you rely on for stability is going to fall apart before Pluto leaves your fourth house, so take caution.
- Virgo Rising (5th House): Your romantic relationships and creative self-expression. You’ve grown tired of the emotionally conditioned habits you’ve formed that no longer serve you. For you, this is a great time for reflection and self-analysis. The patterns in your relationships have likely undergone recent change, either the destruction of old habits, or the creation of new ones. If you had trouble expressing yourself, right now is a great time to take back that power and explore your creative self.
- Leo Rising (6th House): Your habits/routines and attitude towards your health. Your unhealthy habits have likely been brought to the surface of your life, commanding your attention. You may have realized these no longer serve you and replaced them with new and improved routines, or perhaps you are still looking for a solution. The way you go about your daily routine may be something you’ve reflected on these past few months, and you may be ready to introduce some variety into your normal habits.
- Cancer Rising (7th House): Your one-on-one relationships and the way you compromise. You may have experienced power struggles in your relationships, or feel forced to make changes within them in order to keep them alive. You may have been overly hung up on the past or pleasing other people. Right now is a good time to examine your relationships and note the patterns within them that are unhealthy or do not bring you satisfaction. If your relationship fell apart, know it was for the best and use it as a learning experience to help you start with a clean slate.
- Gemini Rising (8th House): Your shared resources and desires. This retrograde actually hasn’t been too bad for you, Gemini. You may have been a bit reflective and introspective, contemplating your unsatisfied desires, and making time for yourself. You’ve probably been curious and contemplative of Plutonian topics like sexuality or spirituality. You may have been devoting more time to yourself and felt more motivated to take the time to be alone, as Pluto transiting the 8th can be a very reflective transit in general.
- Taurus Rising (9th House): Your morals and spiritual/philosophical beliefs. You may have experienced some uncomfortable developments regarding any beliefs you’ve held onto blindly, or beliefs that are built upon faulty morals or logic during the past few months. No worries! It’s simply time to learn from experience and form your own beliefs for yourself. Or perhaps simply examining beliefs with an objective eye, and noting flaws you may not have recognized before. On a side note, you may feel less restricted in your sexuality and feel more willing to explore your desires.
- Aries Rising (10th House): Your desire to succeed and make a name for yourself. You may have experienced some shifts regarding your career path, either success or completely unexpected changes, as is expected during a retrograde. If you were unsure of what career path you should be pursuing when Pluto went retrograde, it’s likely that by now you’ve experienced total change in your plans. Watch out for being overly domineering right now as you take back control of your ambitious drive.
- Pisces Rising (11th House): Your humanitarian beliefs and connection to a group. Your desire to help others may have recently intensified and you may have felt more drawn to the feeling of being part of a group of likeminded people. You may have been a bit drained these past few months which has pushed you to reflect and contemplate. Anything that has acted as an obstacle between you and your desire to connect with others or work for the greater good of society is ready to be conquered now. Are you ready?
- Aquarius Rising (12th House): Your subconscious and emotional attachments. How fun! It’s time for you to release yourself of your old psychological patterns and behaviors, the ones that you’re seeing are no longer functional. You’ve more than likely been quite introspective these last few months, and others have seen you be even more emotionally distant than usual. It’s okay, Aquarius. It’s a great time for you to reflect on your emotional tendencies and judge them based on their healthiness/functionality. Focus on yourself for a little bit, but it doesn’t hurt to softly remind others that you still care.