some tips on reading xmen comics
- if scott is in a helmet it means it’s all gone to shit
- magneto is a good guy actually except for when he’s a bad guy except for when he’s a good guy
- if u see a character that u think might be jean grey it actually might be madelynne pryor. the way to know who it is is: check the clothes. terrible sweater? jean. cute dress? maddy
- illyana can be any age at any time
- if you can’t understand rogue or kurt’s accents written out just assume they’re saying, respectively: “i’m gonna kick some ass [random overly southern idiom],” or “gosh i love pirates”
- sometimes betsy braddock can teleport and sometimes she can’t it’s honestly up to you
- artie changes color. no one knows why.