1. The green tea mochi wasn’t that great (to me), it’s my first experience of ‘green tea’ and I thought the powder tasted like glossy paint smells, the inside wasn’t too bad but the whole thing was really sticky and was a bad mouth feel (aka sensory hell)
2. The milk candy was really nice and tastes like off-band milk bottles, I liked those a lot even though it’s a bit of a weird taste and I don’t like milk candies usually
3. The peach gummies were really nice and very peachy, they were really soft and I enjoyed those greatly
4. I’ve had strawberry mochi before so we haven’t ‘tried’ those yet, I like strawberry mochi though sdfghjk
5. Riley’s lychee drink was really good
6. He says the seaweed stick cracker ….. things …. were really good, I don’t eat that sort of things bc reasons SO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THSOE WERE, REALLY
7. Strawberry Ramune marble soda is just flat out heavenly
This is an interesting rosé from the Basque region of Spain! Pink grapefruit, pink flowers, gummies, white peach, heavy florals, thyme, and pink peppercorn on the nose. Vinho verde-like effervescence on the palate - in fact, this wine’s made in a similar style! Starts sweet on the palate with peach, grapefruit, and gummy notes but finishes very tart (almost sour) with a lime zest. Tart finish really lingers. Only 20% of their whole production is exported, so if you want to try it, you’d better get on it! I DARE you to drink it by itself - put some fat in your mouth to counteract the tartness!