How cell 13 would react to being told their S/O is pregnant
- When you first tell him he is just floored. He never expected this would happen.
- At first it would seem like he was upset, but in reality he is just scared he will mess this up. He thinks that being a father will just be another thing he can’t do.
- Approaches Hajime for advice. When Hajime asks why Jyugo states that he is the closest thing to a father figure he has ever had. Hajime tells him to stop overthinking this and go be the best father he can for the child. After Jyugo leaves he sits down at his desk, wondering when did he get so attached to these inmates.
- Ends up being a really good dad. A gullible, clueless dad. Still a good one.
- This boy is going to start crying. Nonstop. He was just so happy.
- He would be there for every appointment.
- Start crying again when he found out he was going to have a daughter.
- Panics so much that the doctors almost kick him out of the delivery room.
- Uno loves his little girl. Ends up being the protective dad that terrifies boys by saying he learned how to fight in prison.
- You decide to do that thing where you put a bun in the oven and get him to go find it, thinking it would be cute.
- You tell him there is a surprise for him hidden in the kitchen.
- He ends up finding the bun. He looks at you. You can feel the excitement building.
- “Thanks for the bun, babe”
- Have to explain it to him.
- Once he gets it you are getting spun around the room. You have to tell him to put you down since you don’t want to get sick.
- Best part of being pregnant while living with Rock? He knows exactly the weird combos of food would be best for your cravings. Has no problem going out and getting you pickles and ice cream.
- Ends up having a girl as well. Rock does not need t be worried about his daughter, She is as buff as he is and knows how to handle herself.
- So excited, he just starts jumping up and down in excitement.
- Grabs you by the hand and drags you around to tell everyone you are pregnant.
- Go overboard and buys unnecessary things.
- “Nico the baby doesnt need shoes. Babies can’t walk.”
- That baby is destined to be an otaku. Nico dresses them up in cosplay as soon as he can.
- He also tries to learn how to read better so he can read to his child. He would end up skipping the fairy tales and go straight to reading them stories from his manga collection.