Met a cat in Pet Supermarket who absolutely adores guinea pigs via http://ift.tt/29KELz0by dozhub Via Flickr: Met a cat in Pet Supermarket who absolutely adores guinea pigs -
Met a cat in Pet Supermarket who absolutely adores guinea pigs – Cats, kittens and kittys, cute and adorable! Aww! (via ift.tt/29KELz0)
- via ift.tt/29KELz0. Cats, kittens and kittys, cute and adorable! Aww!
A few years back, my niece gave me her old hamster– Hamtaro– to look after. I say old because he was a few years old– which is pretty up there for hamsters, from what I gather.
So, he died a few months into his stay with us. But we never actually got around to telling my niece. Instead, when boyfriend and I got our guinea pig, Miloh, we told her that Hamtaro evolved into a larger version of himself.
To this day she still calls my guinea pig– Miloh– by Hamtaro.
• if you shake a plastic bag they’ll think it’s their veggies and get all excited
• when they fall asleep they stick their leg out really far and it’s hilarious
• long haired ones are fabulous
• sometimes they squeak loud enough that their ears flap up and down, no i am not joking
• they have their own lil dominance systems within their groups like lil packs of wolves or somethin
• floppy ears
• you can teach them tricks like little dogs, like how to run in a circle or stand on their hind paws on command, or ring a bell for food
• sometimes they lick u with their lil tung
• hairless piggies look like tiny hippos
• when they’re exploring or just runnin around they’ll make little happy exploring noises
• when they’re really happy they’ll do this thing called popcorning which is basically when they vibrate really fast and do a hop and sneeze a little and it kinda looks like they’re glitching out but nope they’re just literally too excited to contain themselves
• for exercise they do zoomies around their cage and the speed they can get to is actually quite impressive
• they can eat cherries and the juice makes em look like vampires
• literally if you just give them food they will love you unconditionally, forever
Senior Boxer & His Guinea Pig Copilot Are The Coolest Duo Since Batman & Robin
Sherlock Holmes and Watson. Batman and Robin. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. All of them make awesome duos, but none of them come close to being nearly as cute as Rex the Boxer and Smores the Guinea Pig, the dynamic if not unlikely duo that’s taking the internet by storm.
The pair were united by Holly Walthers, founder of Leo Puppy Mill Survivor based on the West Coast of the US. Walthers devotes her life to saving desperate dogs and Rex was one of these lucky pups. She rescued him from a kill shelter in California, and even though the old dog is dependent on a wheelchair due to degenerative myelopathy, it hasn’t stopped him from living life to the full! Still, something was missing in Rex’s life, and that something was…a Guinea Pig! But since Smores arrived, Rex has been happier than ever. His wheelchair has even been modified to accommodate his furry sidekick! Whether eating, sleeping or generally just chilling, the pair do everything together. That’s just how they roll! See for yourself in the pictures below.