HERB WITCH APOTHECARY
I’ve been spending the last week assembling my very first herb witch starter kit!
My friend gave me this fantastic cubbyhole box and as soon as I saw it I knew what I’d be using it for.
This is my first attempt, so I don’t have everything I had my eye on yet, but it’s as complete as it’s going to be for the time being.
I have 54 herbs and resins in my kit, some that I purchased and others that I pilfered from my parents spice cabinet, or my own.
- Blessed Thistle - St. John’s Wort -Vervain
- Mugwort - White Horehound - Juniper Berries
- Lady’s Mantle - Motherwort - Damiana
- Red Clover - Calendula Petals - Gardenia Fruits
- Agrimony - Mullien Leaves - Licorice Root
- Honeysuckle - Nettle Leaf - Dandelion Leaf
- Ground Ivy - Buckwheat Herb - Jamaican Dogwood
- Lavender - Chamomile - Hibiscus
- Neem Powder - Rose Petals - Pink Himalayan Salt
- Jasmine Flowers - Linseed - Fennel
- Black Salt - Paprika - Chilli Flakes
- Safflower - Cardamon - Tumeric
-Cinnamon Sticks - Thyme - Oregano
- Rosemary - Parsley - Basil
- Mulukhiya - Chives - Nutmeg
- Ground Cumin - Ground Ginger - Cayenne Pepper
-Ground Chia - Dammar Resin - Amber Resin
- Vatican Mix - 4-Star Resin - Frankincense
You can probably tell which ones came from my kitchen and which ones I bought. I’m having a lot of fun reading up on elixirs, spells and teas you can make with these herbs as well as planning out my herb grimoire. If anyone has any tips for a baby herb witch send them my way please, I have so much to learn!