I was tagged by @imonajourney to defend their honor…
Rules: tell me your favorite character from 10 fictional works and tag people
*gulp* here goes nothing…
1. Harry Potter series (J.K.Rowling)— Ginny Weasly. Just look at her.
Too embarrassed to function in front of her celebrity crush to the point she runs away…every fangirl’s spirit animal.
2. Avalon Web of Magic (Rachel Roberts)—Kara Davis. I admire her character development.
3. Cardcaptor Sakura (CLAMP)—Miss Mizuki. She’s so polite and pretty.
4. Inuyasha (Rumiko Takahashi)—Sango. She’s so cool!
5. Tsubasa Chronicles (CLAMP)—Sayoran. So brave and selfless ;-;
6. Inheritance Cycle (Christopher Paolini)—Shaphira. She is a badass blue dragon.
7. Natsume Yuujinchou (Midorikawa Yuki)—Natsume Takashi. He’s a socially awkward loner like me so I relate to him a lot.
8. The Legend of Sun Knight (Yu Wo)—Grisia Sun. I could not possibly list all the reasons here, that would take like at least 1 5 page essay, but basically he is very selfless and tries to fit in so hard and…just…an A+ study in masking
And…just look at this excerpt:
As the whole continent knows, the Church of the God of Light has the Twelve Holy Knights, and each one has his own unique personality and features. To be the Sun Knight is to have shining golden hair, sky blue eyes, a compassionate nature, and a brilliant smile. “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.” I must have said that line at least a million times in my time as the Sun Knight. However, the greatest wish in my life is to be able to stand before the entire continent and roar, “Damn your ‘the whole continent knows’! This Sun Knight just doesn’t feel like smiling! I just don’t want to forgive these human trashes! I just want to pepper my sentences with ‘f***’!” Unfortunately, even to this day, I continue to wear a smile as I say, “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.”
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Rick Riodran)—Annabeth Chase. Thank you for being a three dimensional character instead of a girly sidekick.
10. Bartimaeus Trilogy(Jonathan Stroud)—Barrtimaeus. He’s very witty and funny and his commentaries are always hilarious.
I hope I’ve defended your honor Imona xD If they haven’t died due to post length lol.
Imagine the Warden volunteering to accompany the Inquisitor to the Deep Roads because we’re talking about darkspawn in the Deep Roads here you can’t get any better company than a Grey Warden
Imagine the Warden approaching the entry point and slowly hyperventilating, because the last time they’d felt the presence of this many darkspawn was during the Blight and no matter how heroic the legends say the Hero of Ferelden was, they still wake up screaming in the middle of the night from the nightmares about it
Imagine the Warden steeling themselves and scouting ahead in the darkness all by themselves, clearing a path for the Inquisitor and their party, all the while trembling and shaking, their PTSD kicking into overdrive
Imagine the Warden charging headlong into a darkspawn horde despite everything because they’re a Warden goddammit and they will be victorious