My biggest struggle right now in terms of nutrition is having time to feed myself. I'm having a hard time finding fast, easy meals that aren't junk food. I've been having such a hard time even eating breakfast at all before work because I'm always in such a hurry.
!!! I GET THIS i really do this was my BIGGEST struggle getting into dieting because i have school, a job, shit gets busy fuck!! how do i fit all that protein in one day???
- greek yogurt
- protein bars
- protein shakes
- specical k has a pretty good protein cereal
- beef jerky
- my FAV is greek yogurt smoothies by oikos SO GOOD
- chiptole (surprisingly good if u dont get sour cream/guac/burrito)
- EGGS i love eggs
- subway (grilled chicken breast sandwhich)
- wendys grilled chicken sandwhich
- homemade turkey/chicken sandwhiches
- in and out (UM I LOVE IN AND OUT I MEAN ITS PROB NOT THE BEST FOR A DIET BUT FUCK IT ITS SO GOOD
GOOGLE SOME FAST FOOD NUTRITION some items on the menu are actually not /bad/ in terms of protein/fat do some research!! :)