1. The company is closing up its editorial offices in New York and moving to Burbank, Calif.
2. In the middle of the year, everything stops for Convergence. The entire line will take a two-month break in April and May
3. This event is the revelation that both pre-New 52 and post-New 52 timelines exist. An evil version of Brainiac managed to “collect” heroes from both timelines, alternate worlds, futures and continuities — and they’re all trapped by the villain in domed cities.
4. Convergence happens on the 30th anniversary of 1985’s Crisis on Infinite Earths, so we KNOW change is coming.
5. Green Lantern writer Robert Venditti told us things will be “different” in the Green Lantern universe after Convergence
6. We get to see new #1 issues, who doesn’t love those!!