So I have a “Facebook friend” who was celebrating and having a good old day chatting on Facebook about how the Muslim ban was a good idea. Today, she’s upset that her tires got slashed and she was stranded hours from her house because she had a Trump poster in her backseat. Now she’s upset that she’s been left stranded somewhere because of her views. I’m just like, gee isn’t that just terrible to be left stranded in an area because your views don’t mesh with others?
Two quick and important pieces of advice from a lawyer friend for Muslim Green card holders traveling to U.S.:
- If you are able, change your flight to fly to land at Boston Logan International Airport. The Massachusetts order from the judge is stronger and requires entry.
- You may be pressured to sign a form I-407. Signing this form means you are voluntarily abandoning your lawful permanent resident status. *Do not sign this form.*
Please copy & paste. And translations are helpful.
1) If you’re collecting plants for a specific purpose, harness that energy whilst collecting them.
I wanted some stuff for a love potion so I went out collecting with my girlfriend who I love which gave it just that extra “oomph”
2) Keep track of where you got your plants, they might carry some energies with them
3) If you know someone is going through something and you want to give them so magick, give them a bouquet of flowers/plants with specific magical intent and meaning. If they just got married give them laurel, magnolias, ivy, etc. If they are depressed/grieving give them sunflowers, orange flowers, geranium, lavender, marigold, etc.
4) If you have plants that are growing, spend time with them, give them energies and love and they will work even better at stuff!