Auras ~ What They Mean and How To See Them
Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Something that’s interested me a lot lately is Auras. I want to see them so badly, not just because it would be the coolest thing my eyes have ever done, but some times I can be a bad judge of character and seeing auras is a great way to protect yourself from letting in someone with bad energy.
What Do They Mean:
An Aura is a field of colored energy that encompasses a living thing. Humans, animals, and plants all have auras and each aura is about 3 feet in width starting from the body. There are a lot of colors to go through so stay with me.
Red - Pertains to circulation of heart and physical body. Positively, red can mean healthy ego. Negatively, red can mean unforgiving, anxious, and nervous.
Shades of Red -
- Deep Red: Strong willed, grounded, survival, realistic
- Muddy Red: Anger
- Clear Red: Powerful, sensual, passionate, energetic, competitive
- Orange Red: Confidence
- Bright Pink: Sensual, artistic, affectionate, loving, can indicate clairaudience
- Dark Muddy Pink: Dishonesty, immaturity
Orange - Pertains to reproductive organs and emotional feelings. Positively, orange and indicate good health, vitality, excitement. Negatively, orange can indicate stress and addictions.
Shades of Orange -
- Orange Yellow: Intelligence, detail oriented, scientific, creative, perfectionist
- Brownish Orange: Low level of ambition, lazy, repressed emotions
Yellow - Pertains to the Spleen and Life. Positively, yellow can indicate Awakening, optimism, easy-going nature, inspirations, and intelligence.
Shades of Yellow -
- Pale Yellow: Psychic and spiritual awareness, optimism, hopefulness, positivity
- Bright Yellow: Fear of losing control, power struggles personally and in business, respect
- Dark Muddy Yellow: Fatigue and stress from studying/trying to learn everything all at once
Green - Pertains to heart and lungs. Green is a very comfortable and healthy color of nature. It indicates balance, growth, change, love of people, nature, and animals.
Shades of Green -
- Emerald Green: Healer, loving person
- Yellow Green: Communicative, heartfelt, creative
- Muddy Forest Green: Jealousy, victim, blaming others, insecurity, sensitive to criticism, lacking personal responsibility
Blue - Pertains to throat and thyroid. Blue is a cool, calm, and collected color. Blue produces caring, loving, sensitive and intuitive energies.
Shades of Blue -
- Turquoise: Pertains to immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist
- Light Blue: Peacefulness, clarity, intuitive, truthful
- Royal Blue: Clairvoyance, very spiritual, generous, open to new opportunities
- Muddy Blue: Fear of expression, future, and speaking the truth
- Indigo: Pertains to third eye and pituitary gland. Deep feeling, intuition, and sensitivity
Violet/Purple - Pertains to the crown chakra, pineal gland, and nervous system. Most sensitive colors in the aura. Intuitive, visionary, reveals psychic power, magical, artistic.
Shades of Violet/Purple -
- Lavender: Denotes vision, imagination, daydreamer
Silver - Pertains to spiritual and physical abundance.
Shades of Silver -
- Bright Metallic Silver: Nurturing, intuitive, new ideas, could mean money or spiritual awakening
- Muddy Gray: Accumulation of fear in the body, health problems when seen in certain areas of the body
- Dirty Gray Overlay: Blocking of energy, skepticism, guarded
Gold - Divine protection, enlightenment, encased in divine guidance and wisdom, inner peace, intuition and spiritual thinking. Clear Metallic Gold can mean spiritually activated, inspirational awakening.
Black - Pulling, capturing and transforming energy. Indicates an unforgiving nature (to self or others), past life problems, unreleased anger, grief or health problems.
White - Reflecting other energy and protection. Can signal new energy in aura, truth, purity, angelic qualities and healthy individual. Flashes of white light means angels are near. Dirty Grayish White can mean possible illness.
Earth Tones - Colors of soil, wood, minerals, plants. Important and good grounding colors are seen in those who work outdoors like farmers.
Rainbow - Rainbow stripes emanating as beams of light from the hand, head or body can indicate a healer.
Pastels - Pertain to sensitivity. Seen as soft blends of light and color.
Brown - Greedy, self-absorbed, closed minded. Dirty Brown can indicate holding on to negative energy and insecurities.
How to see Auras:
The easiest way to see your aura is to hold your hand against a white wall/white piece of paper and slowly move your fingers apart and together. Eventually you will be able to see a black line in your peripheral vision and, with more practice, you’ll be able to see the colors of your aura. To see the aura of someone else, practice with a friend by having them stand against a white wall and concentrate of the spot between the eyebrows. Without looking away from the spot, focus on your peripheral vision again and try to see that black line again. That is their energy, and again with practice you will be able to see the colors of their aura. Once you have mastered the white wall test, you will be able to see auras of people and yourself much more easily and without the backdrop of a white wall or white piece of paper.
If you made it to the end of this post, I applaud you. It was very long but holds a lot of useful information. I hope all of this is helpful to you in your spiritual journey. Blessed Be, Friends!