DC Collectibles 6.75“ DC Essentials action figure line that will feature classic DC Universe Rebirth character designs and the greatest range of motion ever produced by the company.
“DC Essentials will be an evergreen action figure line and will feature classic representations of DC Universe characters including Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman, among others,” said Fletcher. “These designs will embody the core of each character and will attract both our most dedicated fans and those just starting out with their collections. The larger 6.75” scale will let fans have the new move ability that allows for more intricate poses. Jason Fabok is the series’ designer–his stunning art style is a perfect match for DC Essentials. ”
The first wave of DC Essentials figures to release in 2018 will include Batman, the Flash, Superman and Aquaman. Wonder Woman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern and Nightwing will debut in 2019.
Watch the video below for the action figure’s articulation:
1. Will do literally anything you ask if you give him Oreos. Be your dad for a day? Sure, just gimme dem cookies
2. Has made it a personal mission to get Batman to laugh. So far, has only gotten groans.
3. Firmly believes that talking to his plants will make them grow better. Can frequently be found reading bedtime stories to the hydrangeas on the Watchtower.
4. His costume was originally shirtless because he liked it when people commented on his abs. Only added a shirt when people started remembering that he shapeshifted them and that those were not his actual muscles.
5. Treats “Planet Earth” and “Seinfeld” with equal gravity. Occasionally adds deep, insightful narration to sitcoms in a dead-accurate impression of David Attenborough.
6. Occasionally shapeshifts into various League members to see how long it takes for someone to realize that he’s not the person he looks like. Guy once took three days to realize he wasn’t Batman.
7. Every single time the League watches a horror movie, J'onn shapeshifts into whatever the monster was and sneaks into a random Leaguer’s bedroom at 3 AM. Usually Hal, because Hal shrieks louder than Black Canary when he’s startled.
8. Every joke ends with “amirite guys?” :D
9. Uses telekinesis to thwack people with things and then blames it on the Green Lanterns.
10. Frequently forgets about his “Martian vision” power, only remembers when he sees Superman use heat vision.
the first few weeks of the justice league actually being a team are probably a fucking nightmare. superman keeps using midwestern expressions. you’re not going to need paper towels to clean this up, you’re gonna need an irrigation system, he says. nobody is entirely sure what that means. aquaman keeps leaving in the middle of fights to go save lobsters from restaurants, because he can’t just let them get eaten, y'know? wonder woman quickly figures out that there’s maybe three people here with any serious combat experience. the flash is just a police officer, man. that’s all he knows. she’s in despair. speaking of the flash, someone made the mistake of giving him caffienated coffee, and now the power’s out. someone tell green lantern that he can’t wear the same gross jacket to every meeting. shouldn’t his space cop uniform keep him warm. who keeps playing ‘mmm whatcha say’ over the speakers. batman keeps disappearing during after battles, and it turns out he’s at the daycare down the street hanging out with the babies. he got bored