Extremely lousy Headcanons :PART 1:
I’m going to be doing this in two parts I think because right now school is in the way and this has just been sitting unfinished in my drafts for weeks, so toma and pardon if I accidentally copied anyone’s headcanons -
- Mephistopheles can’t have anything hot and spicy. Not because he can’t stand hot and spicy- because he can down the hottest things on the mortal earth and the immortal universe - but whenever he eats something spicy, it irritates his fire abilities, causing uncontrollable breakouts of flames to erupt from every part of his body. Depending on how much the guy has eaten determines how long his breakouts will last. The random flame-outs can be such a nuisance, especially when he’s working and holding some important, flammable paperwork.
- Meph is also a total light weight when it comes to drinking. It only takes a couple of hard liquors to either knock him out cold or give him the sickies. Liquor also upsets his flame abilities, causing out bursts whenever he hiccups, but instead of the flames being a red, yellow, and orange, they come out as being a mellowed blue, purple and white. Providence is usually the one who takes care of him whenever the two drink, making sure he passes out somewhere comfortable or even helps him whenever he gets sick. He never thanks her or anything afterwards, but he is grateful, especially when she stays during his hangovers.
- Providence is a total party girl- and because of this she can handle her liquor like a boss. That is, she’s smart enough not to drink til she starts seeing stars and new galaxies, but she won’t go hurling all over the place neither. Number 1 reason why she’s the responsible one to look after Meph during their immortal parties. ‘Course, she acts annoyed by it, but enjoys taking car of the big Gingerbread man.
- Jonathan has family in Florida [mainly his mother’s grandparents] and sometimes his mama lets Jon go spend half his summer there. He acts as if it’s the last thing he wants to do, but his mom knows he still misses their old home and lives, living on the beaches of Florida. In the end, Jonathan gets all excited and impatient to get on the plane there.
Since his grandparents live over by Cocoa Beach, Jonathan has his very own Surf board stashed away at their house and when he goes to visit, the first thing he does after hugging his grandparents is go grab his board and if the weather permits, spend all his summer days there catching up on surfing, hanging out on the pier with his grand'rents and even catching eyes on the boardwalk. When Jon’s there, he trades his sneakers, jeans, t-shirt and jacket for surfing shorts, white tanktop and green flipflops. He’ll sometimes stay out til night fall, to watch the beach light up, the waves become uncontrollable. Sock, of course goes with him, since the teen is stuck with him. Sock had never gone to Florida and the first time he went with Jonathan[who hated having the kid with him during the plane flight because Sock wouldn’t stop freaking out about turbulence]
- Sometimes, when Sock is off work, he goes to visit the home he and his parents use to live in. He doesn’t like to visit the home, because now it’s all barren and lifeless, all their stuff taken away once it was discovered the couple and son were gone. Sock goes because… he just has this need to. He actually misses his home, the safe feeling it brought. He’s still not sorry about… what he had done, but he does miss them, his home. He never tells Jonathan that’s where he goes during his days off.