green bubble wrap

imagine being Sarah Jane Smith. your best friend goes missing for 3 weeks, then reappears only to immediately fucking DIE and turn into a new person. then a nuclear war almost breaks out and you get kidnapped by the iron giant. then immediately you get put into suspended animation and almost vored by green bubble wrap. immediately after that you get tied up and tortured. immediately after that you’re thrown into a warzone, where you get gassed, shot at, poisoned, and used as slave labour for moving bombs, then you get tortured because space Hitler wants your friend to tell him how to make better nazis. this all happens in one day.

10

The Ark in Space  -  Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It’s only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They survived flood, famine and plague. They’ve survived cosmic wars and holocausts, and now here they are out amongst the stars, waiting to begin a new life, ready to outsit eternity. They’re indomitable. Indomitable!

I save 83% of the money I earn at my job for college, which leaves me with 17% to spend on whatever I want, and every bit of money I earn usually ends up being spent on a new stim toy! I’m not entering today’s giveaway for stimtastic because I already have a spinner ring, but I thought it’d be fun to share my collection of toys I use only at home! I’m so easily under stimulated that I need to switch toys really often because otherwise I crave certain motions/movements and it upsets me to play with one toy and not another.

Row 1:
-Squishy zombie (filled with air)
-Pencil topper nut and bolt thing
-Spinner ring
-Spinner from taking apart a hard drive

Row 2:
-Silicone ear that somehow amuses me
-Giant squishy mushroom (filled with pellet things)
-Blue tsum tsum owl (sooo soft!)
-Hand treadmill(?) in blue and green
-Mint and black fidget cube
-Blue metallic textured tangle jr.

Row 3:
-Green infinite bubble wrap
-Pink squishy brain (filled with liquid, I’ve already had one explode on me, so I don’t play with it very often)
-Pink squishy frog (Filled with liquid as well, but A LOT sturdier! Also has bead things in it)

Row 4:
-Tangle original chrome
-Textured tangle original

I got a thing

I got a thing!! What could it be?

Seems like somebody wanted to share some sugar! ^^

And what is inside he green bubble wrap???

A shamisen!

And in the super cute box is hidden a……

……kimino and acessories!

More pictures and details!! There you go! 

And lastly, a picture of Laurie in it! (Its not for her though, its for my asian hybrid that is coming soon. She will be a Iplehouse Asa head with an angel body from @amadizstudio. I hope it works though…)

So that 100 final...

DIY - How to make your own wrapping paper #1

This takes about 5 minutes to execute and 10-12 hours to dry. Also, you can make a tag for the gift using the leftover paper.  I used plastic sheets for the first one(green), bubble wrap for the second (multicolor), third with tracing paper (blue) and aluminum foil for the last one (orange). 

Tutorial here

Thanks for sharing :)