Okay I am awful at following through on these questions posts but I've been tagged twice! Here you go :)
Tagged by pedestrian-palamite:
- post the rules
- answer the questions and come up with 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- let them know they’ve been tagged
Questions from pedestrian-palamite:
1. What is the hardest question that you’ve ever asked yourself? Did you ever answer it?
The hardest question I’ve ever asked myself has been what I would truly like to do in this life (in terms of career). I’ve never been particularly good at any one thing, so narrowing down career options was always difficult. God led me to a wonderful career that allows me to express love to others and glorify Him in whatever way I can, so I am very thankful that, yes, my question was/is constantly in the process of being answered.
2. What is the most offensive question that anyone has ever asked you?
Nothing really comes to mind.
3. What do you love most about home?
Oh wow this is a great question…. because it’s HOME!!! Home gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. There is always someone to talk to, always fresh, delicious food on the table, always a place to relax or study or do whatever you need to. Every single time I travel, no matter how short the distance, I feel so happy when I’m back home. It’s a great place :)
4. What is one adorable thing that someone in your family does regularly?
My little brother (by little I mean younger than me. He’s by no means “little” as he is now 6'3 and possibly still growing) every single night, without fail, comes to each family member and gives us a big hug and kiss. He’s 17.
5. What is the best compliment that anyone has ever given you?
That I take after my mother.
6. Beards or no beards?
BEARDS! Beards FTW
7. Beer or wine?
Beer. Love that stuff.
8. Favorite game? (any kind)
I basically only played one video game growing up, and that was Donkey Kong on Super Nintendo. Never gets old.
9. City or country?
That I live in? USA.
10. Do you want someone to pray for you? For someone you know?
I will take all the prayers I can get!! Lord have mercy on me. I would also love for someone to pray for my boyfriend.
11. Answer only with one very important word.
1. How would you solve homelessness if you could?
2. Describe your favorite/ideal meal.
3. Who is your best friend?
4. If money was not an issue but you still had to do something at least somewhat productive day-to-day, what would you do?
5. What’s your favorite memory from your childhood?
6. What has been the best class you’ve ever taken?
7. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
8. What’s your favorite season?
9. Favorite item of clothing?
10. Which member of your family are you closest to?
11. Do you have a favorite prayer? If so, what is it?