Washington On Your Side
Alright, so I just recently listened to this and holy shit, I cannot believe that this was not posted anywhere else??? God this is a work of art and here’s why:
- “This bitch is askin’ for someone to bring him to task, Somebody gimme some dirt on this asshole so we can at last unmask him” Damn TJeffs!!!! I just love how angry this dude gets!!!!
- “He likes taxes so much, can we enact an asshole tax?” Okay, straight up, JMads whole verse is incredible. He starts of talking about how A.Ham and him started off as colleagues and worked together for the same issues, however, after working with him for a while, he realizes that A.Ham is wildly dangerous and seems to get his way most of the time, hence the title of the song. This is why I low-key always thought that JMads hates A.Ham slightly more than TJeffs.
- “Let’s lower his stack in the eyes of the nation. With misinformation, first we diminish him, then we finish him!” Honestly, one of the great parts of the song. The rumors they spread! WHAT A DAMN MESS!!!!!
- “I HEAR HE’S GEORGE WASHINGTON’S ILLEGITIMATE SON!” My damn senior quote!!!!!!!!! I literally shouted the first time I heard this, OMG!!! HOW WAS THIS NOT PART OF THE PLAY HOLY SHIT
- “He wants to abolish slavery.” “That one’s actually true.” “NO”
- I especially love how it is mostly a TJeffs and JMads song. Like no one else is it, but our favorite Southern Mother-Fucking Democratic-Republicans! This such a great song and I seriously think this is one of the greatest songs ever produced in the entire musical.