“No no I need to wake up” She said. “Idiot, you already woke up and stop closing your eyes.” He said “…come on wake up…” “If you still saying like that, should I remind you what we did last night?” “ !! ” “Open your eyes come on I’m gonna count in 1…2..see I’m here”
No words lool I just need to draw ma OTP to fulfill ma life. Hope you like it XD
In which Natsu gets way too into his online games against Gray. While he’s yelling at the TV and angry that Gray is beating him, Lucy is woken up from her sleep. So she takes it upon herself to ‘distract’ Natsu from his loss.
Anddd, you can decide where the rest goes;)
The next day:
Gray: What happened man? Didja give up ‘cause you were losing?
Natsu: Yeah right! I would have kicked your ass if Lucy hadn’t distracted me!
Gray: Distract you? How?
Natsu: Well, first she-
Lucy: *blushes intensely* NATSU! Don’t you dare!
Gray: *glances between the two* …gross.
Juvia: Juvia can distract Gray-Sama too if he’d like!<3
P.s., this prompt was originally going to be a scene from my fic, Down the Rabbit Hole, but it kind of took on a life of its own! Ah well, still fun :)
(in no particular order) Got tagged by @lucielhyung to do this challenge~
1) Usui x Misaki - Usui is always there for Misaki. He saves her whenever there’s trouble and providing company when things are tough for her. Misaki is always doing things on her own through hardwork and effort while Usui supports her no matter what. Misaki cares for Usui and wants to help him with whatever she can do. Together they make each other a better person. Someone like Misaki will always be perfect to Usui.
2) Gray x Juvia - These two support one another when things are rough while going through different obstacles that lead them to where they are today. They both will put their life on the line for one another, as long as the other is alive and well. Both support each other through tough times and make each other a better person.
3) Natsu x Lucy - These two have been through so much together and will risk their life for the other person. They care about each other deeply and lead each other to better themselves. Best friends and soulmates are what I describe these two.
4) Kousei x Kaori - The love these two have for one another ties in with their passion for music. They support their love for music and one another when it comes to anything they choose to do. Kaori was meant to be in Kousei’s life to lead him to the light. Kousei and Kaori have such a beautiful relationship that revolves how impacting music and love can be to a person.
5) Kou x Yoshioka - First loves can be so beautiful, that’s
why I love these two so much. Even though they separated, the distance didn’t
stop what they felt about one another. The conflicts that arose in their lives
overcame in the end since they loved each other no matter what.
Juvia’s Japanese voice actress Mai Nakahara just tweeted that she attended Hiro Mashima’s art exhibition a couple of days ago, and she posted this picture of herself admiring the chibi Gray on the wall of the exhibit. ^-^
I mean, how far can she go? Not even Sigmund Freud would be able to solve this psychological stalking situation, because Gray is definitely not interested in her that way to actually think about this dangerous being on his own. Definitely not.
It’s canon Gray wouldn’t approve her stalking tendencies. Yeah she stopped about 400+ chapters ago but how can you justify the invasion of Gray’s psyche? She literally has no control of herself. Poor little abused and harassed Gray-sama. We shall call the police maybe. Juvia definitely needs to be reclused in a corner where she cannot stalk him. Freud send help pls.
lmao guys I suck at irony but I needed to write this down.
Juvia Lockser isn’t a stalker and Gray definitely loves her approves her, as more than a friend too.
But he isn’t the only one…
FRIENDLY REMINDER Silver Fullbusteractually left Gray in care of Juvia ( to his stalker omg what kind of father would do that!1! Did she brainwash him? Is Silver anti-gray too?) in other words: HE GAVE HIS BLESSING TO THE COUPLE.
Father’s approval? Mh, a pretty big deal in Japan don’t you think?