thank you :D let klance be canon @ the creators
i support keith/lance so much i’m dying. a few concepts for u …
- keith decides he’s sick of lance proclaiming himself the master of flirting so he brainstorms for hours until he comes up with something. it backfires on him because he delivers it awkwardly.
- “hey, lance! i get why you think the universe revolves around you now! it’s because -”
- “what’s that supposed to mean, huh? are you insulting me, keith? that’s it -”
- “no! i meant, because your gravitational forces are … pretty, uh, bangin’.”
- “… what.”
- anyway, lance ends up bursting into laughter and decides to share some pick up lines with keith but they always sound weird when keith says them because he can’t get the ‘sleaze’ right.
- (”It’s not sleazy, Keith!”)
- one time lance is super tired and drained from training and he just like, collapses on the floor all noodle limbs. he starfishes out and just stares up at the roof.
- keith sees him and sees lance’s chest and makes a Connection™.
- he ends up lying down with his head pillowed on lance’s chest.
- “keith, what are you doing? i’m not your pillow, dude! get off me; it’s hot!”
- “shh. pillows don’t talk.”
- lance and keith end up lying there for ages and at one stage, lance, whose mind is drifting, thinks about a funny incident from training and starts laughing.
- end result is keith’s head jiggling because lance’s stomach is jiggling and so he cracks up and then lance cracks up harder -
- they end up curled into each other and cackling over nothing in particular until keith snorts and almost chokes on his spit.
- lance is very tactile and likes showing his affection to people he likes. keith is a little-touch starved but he’s also somewhat uncomfortable with touching strangers.
- of course, it’s hard to be strangers w/ someone you live with, y’know? after biting the bullet and returning lance’s touch, it sort of becomes a thing to touch each other.
- lance is sitting on the couch and idly moves his legs so keith can sit down on the opposite end and keith reaches for lance’s feet to place them in his lap. of course, they’re still them.
- “wow, you’d think for someone who can make their skin look so nice they’d know how to wash their feet, too.”
- “keith! first of all, we’re gonna return to you thinking my skin is nice in a moment. second of all, how dare you! i smell like roses, keith. roses.”
- “if the roses were long-dead, maybe.”
- “it’s like i get no respect around here!”
- of course, neither of them are fooled. after all, keith is tapping little rhythms against lance’s ankles.