Hi everyone! I’m on day 3 of the magic gratitude challenge. I usually only make it to day 2 before I quit but I’m determined to finish this thing!
Here’s a recap of day 2: yesterday was pretty awesome, I can’t recall complaining the whole day. I did have drama with my two roommates (I wasn’t part of it they were fighting and I was stuck in the middle) but other than that it was a pretty positive day.
Here are the 10 things on grateful for today:
- I’m happy and grateful to live another day healthy and happy because I love life!
- I’m grateful I found a couple of dollars in my room so that I could buy some lunch today.
- I’m grateful I get to go to work today so I can earn money towards paying my rent.
- I’m grateful that I get to go to work at 4:30 instead of 3:30 so I have an extra hour to relax.
- I’m grateful for this blog because it’s really helping me keep up with my gratitude challenge.
- I’m grateful for the delicious tacos I’m currently eating because they will keep me full all day.
- I’m happy and grateful that Jacob sits next to me in French Class so I can get to know him better.
- I’m grateful I’m starting to make friends in my classes because it’ll make class more fun.
- I’m grateful I got an A on my Latin homework because it makes me feel good and smart.
- I’m grateful my French homework has been so easy lately because I’m finally understanding the language better.
Today I had no trouble trying to think of things to be grateful for. I’m starting to get the hang of this challenge!
Love and Light