4, 6, 8, and 15 for Survivor: Not Amestris! Please! :)
Robyn you are a beautiful human being ;-;
4. What’s your favorite line of dialogue? Okay, this was actually so hard because it’s a long crackfic and I can’t remember exact things that people have said. But when I asked my brother, he mentioned this bit!
“They’re stapelias,” Bradley says, without turning around. “Native to Africa. They need sun.” As he’s walking up back up the bridge, he adds, “They’re also beginning to emit an odor. Do me a favor, Greed, and put the flowers by your campsite, as they will get the best light there. If you don’t, I’ll kill everyone who has ever been kind to you.”
I’m also somewhat partial to Ed’s “This is not artesian water.” XD
6. What makes this fic special or different from all your other fics? It’s my only chronological multi-chaptered fic! (Not counting the HG AU since it’s more of a collection without any proper order.) S:NA is also a humor/crackfic, which is very different from what I normally write. (I liv 4 the angst D; ) I also planned a lot of it with my brother (and he beta’d) so it was a lot of fun to write because of that.
8. Did any real people or events inspire any part of it? Jeff Probst is a real celebrity who is in it. (Fun fact, I almost made Hohenheim the host but my brother strongly urged I just keep Jeff Probst because the idea of Actual Jeff Probst in a fanfic with anime characters was really amusing.) And the entire fanfic is obviously based on Survivor, which is a real television competition. I also had the FMA character play a lot of challenges that were used in the show!
15. What did you learn from writing this fic? That writing crack without worrying about Good Writing™ is very stress relieving. I had so much fun.
3. What’s your favorite line of narration? I really enjoyed writing the other castaways react to Carlos, to be honest. And Greed parts always amused me. So maybe this!
Roy doesn’t say anything to that. Greed’s odd relationship with that dolphin will never make an ounce of sense to him.
11. What do you like best about this fic? I think my favorite thing to write was Ed’s relationship with Heiderich and his entire character arc in the fic! I was most excited whenever I was writing an Ed scene.
Hi folks! I want to apologize for the length it’s taken to get out the SNA Jakosian adoptions. I am very behind due to life events. Please be patient with me as I work on them a little behind schedule. I cannot give a definite time frame right now, but all adoptions might end up a week late. Again, apologies from me, but I am a person behind the conjuring, and I do have a family to take care of. ^-^ Thank you for your continued patience!
5. What part was hardest to write? Even though it was the one I was most anticipating writing, it was probably the Rite of Passage chapter where Greed, Roy, and Ed went to collect their fallen tribe mates and reminisce their time with them. The chapter ended up being very long and I was so afraid that people would get bored after a while. Because it’s crack and it’s hard to stay funny/engaging for almost 10k words at once in that type of story without the humor getting stale. ;;
13. What music did you listen to, if any, to get in the mood for writing this story? Or if you didn’t listen to anything, what do you think readers should listen to accompany us while reading? I actually wrote most of S:NA while answering phones at work, so I couldn’t listen to anything. Though the parts I wrote at home, I would sometimes write along to the Brotherhood OST. Which was a…very different tone from what I was writing XD