Please make sure you check all woodpiles before burning them!
This young hedgehog was rushed to the centre on Friday after being caught in a bonfire. Sadly, his mother and sibling had not made it out alive.
He smelled strongly of smoke and had minor breathing issues, but amazingly seemed to have escaped serious burns. Volunteer vet, Anthony, gave him a full check-up before moving him into an oxygen-rich environment to aid his breathing.
He is now doing much better and we are keeping everything crossed that he will make a full recovery.
“I like to, in turn, surprise them from time to time. I’ll either send them presents, or whether it’s stalking them on the internet, or inviting them to things, or even if I see you walking down the street wearing a concert tshirt. You never know what could happen”
Hey simmers! I just made this new simblr and I’m going to start posting content soon! Butttt I need more people to follow so reblog this post and I will check out your page! Have a simtastic day (that sounded really cheesy)