For the lovely anon who asked: rip this is
kinda specific- okay so i had one of my 2 am ideas the other day and thought,
“what if there was a soulmate au but with a twist” the idea starts
off with the whole “when you look @ soulmate world is colorful ect ect”,
but some people dont get to see it, and some can “taste” the color if
theyre blind or something. and in schools they seperate the kids who cant see
colors from those who can. this is all over the place due to a character limit
sorry I think I got what you were saying. I’m sorry if this isn’t what you meant or if it sucks. I really hope you like it and that I did your idea justice. Enjoy!
I’ll paint you a clear blue sky
Angelo realized he was in love with his best friend because of something
stupid, really. He and Will were lying on their back in the park under a tree
to shield them from the sun. Actually, Nico was lying under a tree to shield himself
from the sun. Will was lying next to him in the sun. He had his eyes closed and
was humming quietly under his breath. Nico didn’t know the song, it was
probably one of those overplayed pop songs Will loved. A strand of his hair
that was growing slightly too long (that was Will’s mother’s opinion, Nico
liked it just fine) fell onto his cheek. He tried to blow it away without opening
his eyes and that’s when Nico realized he had been staring at Will for a very
long time, staring at his lips in particular. Too long for ‘just friends’.
scared him. He was in love with his best friend. His best guy friend and he did not understand how that was possible.
always been told he didn’t have a soulmate, that he wasn’t made for love, that
he was meant to be alone. He wasn’t particularly happy about it, but he wasn’t particularly
happy about the mole on his shoulder, either. Or about the fact that his arms
refused to grow any muscles. It was something he had accepted over the course
of sixteen years.
Angelo was not meant for love. It was that simple.
She was probably my age, maybe a couple of inches taller, and a whole lot more athletic looking. With her deep tan and curly blond hair, she was almost exactly what I thought a stereotypical California girl would look like except her eyes ruined the image. They were startling gray, like storm clouds; pretty, but intimidating, too, as if she were analyzing the best way to take me down in a fight.
Have you done Hermes kid HC's? If not, can you do them? ^-^ thanks so much.
I don’t know much about Hermes so hopefully I did this justice!!
- sass. a lot of it.
- they pull alottt of all nighters they’re not completely sure why but they think it’s because Hermes is always traveling through different time zones but idk u tell me
- they’re all super tall?? like the shortest one is 5'9???
- they’re all super fast runners don’t ask them to race ever you will lose
- every single of the them is actually super intelligent, they’re the only cabin that can give athenas a run for their money
- poker is the game they live for
- they’re all well cultured naturally since Hermes is God of travel, like ask them about the aboriginal people of Australia and they will give you a boatload of facts out of no where
- give them a dime they’ll make it 100 bucks within the hour
- they find it difficult to remain in relationships because they are naturally so cunning that people assume they’re up to something when it is just their nature to seem suspicious
- always smiling I stg these kids cheeks must hurt
- but just overall pretty chill kids!!