The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Paperback Book | Buy-Now!
A full-color graphic novel by manga legend Shotaro Ishinomori based on
the classic video game The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is an adaptation of the beloved,
internationally bestselling video game originally released for
Nintendo’s Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This comic book version by
Shotaro Ishinomori (Cyborg 009, Kamen Rider) was first serialized in
Nintendo Power magazine and later collected into a graphic novel. Long out of print, this stunning, full-color graphic novel is now available once again!
Killian falls for the cute TA, but when he finally finds the courage to approach her, she turns him down. After weeks of her ignoring him, it’s time for drastic measures involving a lot of leather and a hook.
Imagination is our window into the future. At NASA/JPL we strive to be bold in advancing the edge of possibility so that someday, with the help of new generations of innovators and explorers, these visions of the future can become a reality. As you look through these images of imaginative travel destinations, remember that you can be an architect of the future.
The 6 types of gamer fans and reaction to new info and characters:
1.AHHHH!! This is SO GREAT! Can’t wait to play! They worked so hard! How the fuck did they make this look so good! So appreciative of game creators!! Every year they improve gaming systems and graphics! It’s an art form!
2. FEMinazi’s Are ruining the gaming industry!! I’m gonna buy the game but I’m gonna complain the whole time!! Where are my titties! What am I gonna FAP TO!! THESe Females look like human beings and it makes me uncomfortable!! Short haired WOMEN!! FEMINISM IS GOING TOO FAR!!
3. Cheap jokes, whiny and worried for no reason. Sort of rude and unappreciative to game creators. Still going to love the game the good and the bad, but still, insists that tiny inconsequential thing is gonna ruin the whole game for them. I can’t let myself enjoy things!!
4. That character creator better deliver on those fucking eyebrows or I will jog to Canada and SHIT ON the CEO of Bioware’s DESK!!
5. Can We romance our SIBLING?? WHY IS THAT SO BAD TO ASK? HELLO?… HELLO?… ((BLOCKED))
6. *Brings out beauteous rendering of new character barely released 2 seconds ago* a quick sketch (lol) of my new wife/son/hubby *uwu*
wowee three years, five blog reboots and a url change later and I’m still kickin’. I didn’t really think I would ever come back on tumblr again after last year but you know what I still love doing this, and I’ve met a load of new friendos so it’s been a pretty favorable experience. if you remember me from my @theyoungsir days, or are rather new to my carl I love you all the same. so here you go guys, I reached a significant follower number but that isn’t what it’s about any more. just paying respects to all you lovelies and beauts out there that keep me going strong. here are some of my faves.