<b>friend:</b> what happened? are you okay?<p/><b>external me:</b> i'm okay, don't worry<p/><b>internal me:</b> what if harry and draco started a friendship in madame malkin's? they would be together in the train to hogwarts and harry would introduce ron to draco. hermione and draco would be close friends, bc they're so smart that they could share their knowlege. the golden trio would help draco stop being so rude, bc it's wasn't his election; he was raised like that. probably draco and harry would fall in love. draco wants everybody's atention, everyone knows that, and that's why he would ask harry to the yule ball. draco would be in the order of the fenix and he would help harry to teach curses. in sixth year they would fight, bc they're so broken, sad and confused... but, instead of the sectumsempra spell, harry would hug draco and both would end up crying there. in the war of hogwarts (like the delated scene of the deadly hallows part 2) draco would run to the potter's side, yelling his name... he doesn't care about the opinions of his parents, he only wants to be the family he created in hogwarts. his boyfriend harry, his quidditch companion, ron, and his bff hermione.<p/></p>
~ Draco growing out his hair and letting Harry play with it, braid it, decorate it with flowers and just bury his face in it
~ Harry and Draco getting a pet snake because, in a sense, it represents huge parts of themselves and what they’ve been through
~ Draco taking Harry’s glasses and wearing them because he doesn’t want to admit that his eyesight is shit
~Harry and Draco having to ride on the same broom because Harry was stupid enough to leave his at Ron and Hermoine’s place and Draco pretending he’s annoyed that Harry insists on flying it but really he doesn’t mind because that means he get to wrap his arms around Harry’s waist and rest his head on his shoulder
~ Ron and Hermoine’s children not being able to decide whether they like Draco and Harry visiting or not because even though they’re both kinda really hot, all Draco does is make snide remarks about their red hair and flying abilities and all Harry does is half-heartedly scold him whilst looking smitten as fuck
Get cracking all you amazing writers and artists out there :P
P.S. When reblogging try and add your own, I didn’t have all that many :)
Today I took Sirius out to the Drive-in movies. You know, the ones where you watch a movie on a big screen from your car? He was so excited. He looked like a puppy that you take for a walk.
“You’ve never been to the drive-in before?” I asked him.
“No I’ve never even been to the movies!” He said, feeling really excited.
We grabbed snacks and blankets and I borrowed the familly’s truck. I learned how to drive last summer so I was able to drive it. We drove for a few minutes and arrived to the drive-in. There was already a few cars there. Sirius was so excited it made me smile. We set up all the blakets in the back of the pick up so we had room to cuddle. He got the popcorn and the drinks and sat down next to me.
“Is it gonna start now?” He asked, smilling ear to ear.
“We have to wait until it’s dark pads!”
“Oh!! We can makeout while watching the sunset then!” He giggled.
“This we can!” I said, laying down on him, my lips on his.
His lips were soft because he just put some chapstick on them. They tasted like mint. His hands found their way under my shirt and his big hands brushed on the sides of my ribcage. It made me shiver. I slipped my fingers in his hair and kissed him harder. It lasted until we heard the music of the movie start. He layed down on my chest and I held my arms around him. His lips were red and swollen from the kiss and I could see the hickie I did on his collar bone. I smiled to myself. I had the cutest human in the whole entire world in my arms.
After the movie Sirius and I were pretty tired. We packed up our stuff and sat back in the car.
“Thank you for bringing me here babe. It was amazing, i loved it!” He said, kissing my cheek.
“I’m glad you liked it. Now let’s go back home, i’m really tired!” I giggled.
“Get me home Moony!” He said, tapping the outside of the car, his hand out of the window.
I turned up the music and started the car. The wind was blowing in Sirius’ hair. He got his head out of the window and made a wolf howl. I laughed and copied him. He was laughing and screaming. I looked at him form the corner of my eye. He looked happy. He looked free. Like nothing could ever stop him…
everyone talks about “did you put your name in the goblet of fire” being the worst book to movie dialogue fail but lets be real the worst is where hermione answers a question in class and snape calls her an “insufferable know-it-all” and in the book ron is furious and he goes OFF and says “you asked a question and she knows the answer! why ask if you don’t want to be told?” but in the movies they just make him say “he’s got a point, you know” and i’m still mad about it
- Draco scrubs the skin on his arm viciously every time he showers. The skin is always red and marked by scratches. He tries so hard to get the mark off of him. He wants to feel clean again.
- George can’t look in the mirror anymore. Not without remembering Fred. He smashes all mirrors in their home. He cuts his hair, he dyes it.
- Neville sees Nagini in his dreams. But in his dreams it reaches Ron and Hermione before he does.
- Harry has multiple wands all around his house hidden in places that only he knows. Beneath his pillow, beneath his bed, under the couch. Just in case.
- Hermione’s boggart is no longer failure.
- Draco and Blaise are afraid of fire.
- Someone accidentally calls George “Fred” once. No one knows who starts crying first.
- Headmistress Miverna Mcgonagall is fierce, powerful and kind. All first years are intimidated and amazed, she seems untouchable. However some nights she roams the school hallways and remembers every student she lost, every life that got taken away too soon, every soul that left them too early.
- Harry suddenly can’t stay in very small rooms. He feels trapped, his throat starts convulsing and his eyes sting.
- Hagrid still feels the weight of what he thought was Harry’s corpse in his hands. It haunts him.
- Hermione, Ron and Harry had gotten so used to spending months having one small meal per day that sometimes they forget they’re supposed to eat.
- Harry rolls in his sleep once and hits his forehead against the night stand on accident, when he wakes up with pain on his forehead his heart sinks and his whole body freezes. It isn’t until he sees the bruise that he’s able to calm down. Because Voldemort isn’t back.
- Ron dreams that he’s back in their tent, traveling and hiding, he’s changing the radio stations and he hears Ginny’s names as one of the victims.
- Molly always has “where’s Fred?” on the tip of her tongue, at all times.
- Harry spends the year post-war discovering who he is, what he loves, other than the Boy-who-lived and the Savior-of-the-Wizarding-World. Because there are things he never had time to think about, never had time to experiment, never had time to experience. Sometimes he wonders if coming back had been the right choice, because it hurt so bad on some days that he couldn’t take it.
- When Teddy is sad or scared and he’s crying, Harry tells him stories and shows him pictures of his parents, it’s then and only then that he calms down and his hair goes back to normal.
- Harry pulls back to himself when the date of his death nears every year, his friends do everything in their power to bring him out of it.
- Draco and Harry have talks about the war some nights, both saw what Voldemort was capable of, Harry in his dreams, Draco in his home. Both understand.
- Luna is quirkier and weirder than ever before. She always does everything in her power to lighten up the mood in the room when the silence is bitter and mournful. It’s like she can’t stop shifting and smiling and nervously twitching and saying random facts about things no one has heard of before. Everyone knows it’s her way of coping, of staying positive. So no one minds. It’s comforting.
- Harry gets the sudden desire to travel all over the world. Sometimes Ron and Hermione come with him, others he goes alone, once Neville joins him. Draco does too.
- Draco starts writing, he writes thousands of words on some nights and none on others. He’s good at it, too.
- Harry always, without fail, looks for Sirius’ constellation. He visits his grave too, tells him how things are going in his life, how he’s coping, how he isn’t.
- Hermione getting a tattoo of blooming pastel flowers on top of her “mudblood” scar, because she’s alive, many her friends are alive and she wants to remember that.
And maybe not all is well, maybe they have scars time cannot erase, but they’re together, their hearts are still beating, so it’ll be okay. They’re going to be okay.
Concept: a movie theater that only shows Harry Potter films. The movies will be in 4D. The temperature will drop when dementors are present. Fans will blow on you during quidditch scenes. Enticing smells will be pumped in during feast scenes but don’t worry about feeling hungry because the theater will serve Bertie Botts, treacle tart, drumsticks, butterbeer, chocolate frogs and those tiny little pies that Mrs. Weasley makes. Instead of loyalty cups, you get discounts if you wear a Weasley sweater.
-only uses the blue heart emoji
-say they like bitter coffee but is actually a bitch for sweet caramelly cappuccinos
-tell everyone they sucked at a test but gets an A
-Twenty One Pilots
-owns a small cactus
-“I’m discovering myself!”
-gets talked into trying weed by their Ravenclaw friend
-most likely straight
-forgets to water their plants
-whatever’s on the radio
-“the best things in life aren’t things”