Rule one: always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1) Favorite place you’ve ever been, and why?
Mmmmm, Well I’ve been to Disneyland many times and that is still one of my favorite places to go because… magic..
But I’ve also been to New York and parts of Connecticut and it’s really pretty and green up there and then the city is pretty fun! So I like those places too.
2) If you had complete freedom of choice and power over your life and could disregard society’s expectations, what would you do with your life?
When I was younger I always wanted to work with animals, didn’t matter if it was at the zoo or if I went around the world. I think if I could just do anything I’d like to work at a sanctuary of sorts, just be able to be close with such amazing animals. (Also in a later question I say I’d love to be an artist which I’d like to do if I could do anything with my life too…)
3) If you were in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe and had the choice, would you be a bender? What kind, and why?
Love this question and I’d love to be a bender! My element is air and I’d probably choose to be an Airbender since I don’t deal with confrontation well and would be better suited to a style that keeps the enemy at bay rather than harming them directly. But I think that all the other elements are amazing as well and it would be fantastic to be able to bend any of the elements :3.
4) Given the choice and all of the requisite time and money, what would you devote your life to studying?
I’ve always wanted to be an artist, I wish that I could just sit down and work on getting better, find my own style, and then just continue to learn and grow for as long as I can.
5) How do you define immortality?
Well in a literal sense it’s not ever being able to die.
But I guess there are ways to be immortal without actually being alive, like people who made history (whether good or bad).
6) What is your favorite game?
I really suck at choosing favorites.. I’ll just say Pokemon X! Since that’s what I’m playing now.
Oh and omg I absolutely love the Pokemon Ranger games.
And Legend of Zelda games.
7) Do you like reading? If so, what was your favorite written work?
Yes I love reading!!
Again with the favorites… Well I’ve been reading Game of Thrones and I gotta say that I love them. It has that kind of style that I adore, and another author that I like (who has a similar style I think) is Brian Jacques and his Redwall series.
8) What is your favorite cultural/ethnic dish? It can be of your own culture or another.
Uuuuuh I don’t know if I can say anything special for this question.. I like food.. I feel like any “ethnic dish” I were to have would be highly americanized anyway.. I like Japanese food so lets say sushi for the favorite dish (even though yeah it’s pretty americanized here….)
9) What Hogwarts house do you think the Sorting Hat would place you in, and why?
Welp Pottermore said Hufflepuff and I agree! I don’t feel like Gryffindor fits because I’m not courageous enough to go about and make things change on my own. Not ambitious enough to be a Slytherin, don’t have any big dreams or expections I’m kinda just going along with life as it happens. Even though I like to think I’m creative and witty being surrounded by Ravenclaws would probably make me look at all my flaws and think about how my art or my words or my thoughts aren’t as amazing as everyone else’s.. So then there’s Hufflepuff house, where I can feel comfortable and not feel as though I need to compete to find a place. I’m already accepted as who I am and my friends will stand beside me as I stand beside them. I adore being a Hufflepuff, I think that all the houses are amazing in their own right and I would be honored to be a part of any one of them, but I honestly feel like Hufflepuff would be my best fit.
10) The first object you see next time you look away from the screen is your weapon for the zombie apocalypse. What is it, and how screwed are you?
Cat Tree….. I can make that into a weapon somehow… right?
11) Doughnuts, pancakes, waffles, or crepes?
……..How….dare…..you………. I have a deep love for all of these scrumptious delights. But you know what, I’m gonna pull a Aoi Asahina and say doughnuts.
Okay now it’s my turn!!
1) If you could go absolutely anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
2) What is your favorite animated film? Why?
3) What is an animal (real or mythical) that you’ve always wanted as a pet? What would you name it and how would you take care of it?
4) Uh Oh! You’ve become a Magical Girl, now what did you wish for to make that happen?
5) What is your weapon of choice? (You can stick with the PMMM theme or not, you decide.)
6) Do you think you’ll ever raise a child/children?
7) If you could bring any fictional person to life who would it be and why?
8) What is something that never fails to make you cry?
9) What is something that never fails to make you smile?
10) If you could live in any fandom universe (Avatar, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Game of Thrones, absolutely anything) what would you choose? What would your life be like in that world?
11) What are some gifts you’re hoping to get this holiday season?