Perks of not being comfortable in big groups.. I got to go outside and bond with my niece while this beautiful fountain was lit up. It was so relaxing. It was my calm space and I’m really really happy it exists. 💙
A photoset of recent protests, some of which are still in progress.
1) London, England - Million Mask March, November 05th 2014
2) Ferguson, Missouri - Protests over the murder of Mike Brown, an unarmed black youth, by police. August-October 2014 (The Brown family have taken their case to the grand jury in Geneva, Switzerland and are awaiting a verdict.)
3) Belgium - 100,000 march against government austerity measures (protests ongoing.)
4) Mexico - the Mexican people march to demand answers for the 43 student teachers who went missing on 26th September and have not been seen since. It is believed that corrupt police officers handed the men over to one of Mexico’s many criminal gangs and that they were killed. (Protests ongoing.)
5) France - protests in France over police brutality after the murder of 21 year old activist Remi Fraisse during a protest against the building of a controversial dam (Protests ongoing.)
6) Hong Kong - protest for reform of democracy (Protests ongoing.)
The Grand Sport returns, leveraging more than 50 years of technology from the track, while incorporating the distinctive styling attributes & special-edition aura that made previous cars popular with collectors. It is also the first model to incorporate the chassis and suspension elements of the high-performance supercharged model in addition to its wider tires and fenders.
For my grandparents’ 50th anniversary, they took my my family and my aunt and uncles’ to the Grand Geneva resort in Wisconsin. I got up at 6 to go golfing, but it’s raining and we can’t. Now I’ve gotta find something else to do.