Eight Lessons from Orphan Black
1. Never let anyone tell you that you aren’t worth anything. Because you are. You are worth more than you could ever imagine.
2. Never be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Even when the world tries to knock you down, stand your ground.
3. Family isn’t just blood. Family is friends, lovers, and people you meet on the internet.
4. Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Show the world just how awesome you are!
5. If you love someone, be prepared to fight. People will tell you love isn’t worth it or you shouldn’t love so-n-so. Ignore them. Love who you love. Love doesn’t discriminate.
6. Family means everything so you better fight like hell to protect them. Stand your ground. Channel your inner Helena.
7. Don’t run away from your problems. It may seem like a good idea at the time, but eventually you will have to face them.
8. When you love someone, hold them tight and don’t let go. Never let them doubt how much you care about them. Because one day they won’t be here anymore.
UPDATED LIST HERE:
Clone Club! Please add more. I know there are more lessons to be learned form Orphan Black. So add them. It doesn’t matter if they’re silly as long as they’re lessons learned from Orphan Black. I want to get this list as long as possible then somehow send it to the cast and crew so they can see all the lessons @orphanblack has taught us all. @orphanblack @bbcamerica