Global Spell: the Web of Protection
Hello, witches! One of the practitioners over on the Discord server (WITCH HAVEN) wanted to create a spell that will be cast globally on March 28th (New Moon of March.) This person put a lot of thought and effort into this, and I am happy to share it with you all. There were many witches that came together and collaborated on this, so shout out to each of them for being grade-A badasses. (I will link them below for kudos)
To protect the + Community (LGBTQIAPK) from physical, mental, and emotional harm AND to inspire respect, love, and acceptance from the global community.
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Craft a + symbol with the + Community’s rainbow inside of it. (See example above.)
- Quartz, to amplify energy.
1. Create your + symbol (graphic design, coloring, sewing, etc.) and while you are making it, visualize bright light pouring into the symbol. Think about each group of people recognized, and not recognized.
2. Cast a circle, invoking each element to aid in the energy/spell work. Invoke deities if you have them.
3. Inside the circle, begin meditating while holding the symbol. The + signifies our connectedness as witches and the community we are trying to protect.
4. After meditating upon the symbol, envision a web of white light encasing the plus sign. This symbol represents everyone you want to protect.
5. Recite: “We unite as one to add our protection to those who are in need of it. We entreat our global community to continue to aid us in our pursuit of equality, love, respect, and acceptance.”
Optional 5.5. Then envision each color associated with the elements encasing the symbol, then a web of silver and gold light representing love, acceptance, and respect. (Another option: the silver can represent the Goddess and gold can represent the God.)
6. Continue to keep this focus of each color melting into each other, forming a white light. After you feel your spell is complete, send it from the base of your heart up through your head and into the world.
7. Close the circle moving counterclockwise/widdershins thanking each element and deity for their aid.
8. Your + symbol should be placed at the highest point in your house OR kept under your bed for seven days. Afterwards, you may keep it, burn it, or bury it. It is entirely up to you.