By the Obzedat what a weekend! GPSac was fantastic! I honestly wasn’t going to go but Karla Ortiz announced she was going to be a surprise last minute guest artist and I pretty much had to! I absolutely love hanging out with her, she totally refreshes my creative juices. So pictures!
1. I brought Fblthp with me this weekend (he didn’t really want to go) and I decided to wear the latest Theros fashion “Nyx Born” we are sitting on Capitol Hill in Sacramento.
2. Loot from day 2! Karla Print again :p Chris Chan print and of course Steve Argyle print. (Future cosplays?maybe)
3. I just sat behind Karla a lot during the weekend and just creeped on her. So inspiring and motivating to watch her work. It was seriously an honor.
4. Fblthp unwillingly taking a picture.
5. Loot from day 1! Ashiok print THAT I NEEDED HNNGG! My favorite RkPost art Knight of Dusk and my VIP badge (we jokingly called it Very Important Planeswalker badges) AND THE BEST THING EVER A LILIANA OF THE VEIL ALTERED TO LOOK LIKE TEYSA.
6. This guy had the most impressive beard. Easy breezy beautiful Orzhov.
7. AND THE BEST THING EVER A LILIANA OF THE VEIL ALTERED TO LOOK LIKE TEYSA.
8. Ochoa and I finally reunited since eating Reuben.
9. I got to meet Christopher Rush holy crap was I too excited for this! I already have a card of his in the cosplay making (technically two) and I seriously can’t wait to see him again! I got a signed Brainstorm and told him I Cosplayed the Mercadian Masques version, he told me I Cosplayed the wrong one -.-“ I told him I would make it up to him.
It was such a good weekend I seriously cannot handle it. I’m literally just going to keep on working on cosplay until the next one!