Well, if hc requests are open, I've got an idea! The RFA + Minor 3, playing drinking games. What are their favorite games, and any highlights to be shared? Like, Never Have I Ever, Drink when X does Y, beer pong, etc?
This is amazing GET READY COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOMEJTORHTEJAM
*this turned into more gENERAL DRUNK HEADCANONS IM SORRY*
- Terrible tolerance for alcohol
- Meaning he gets plastered extremely easily and can’t even tolerate the taste like Vanderwood or Saeran can
- “This tastes like nail polish remover…..” *squinting and grimacing and lord help the poor child*
- For Never Have I Ever, Seven said “Never have I ever broken someone’s possession and not told them until months and months later” and proceeded to glare at Yoosung
- Yoosung, of course, was the only one to drink
- He drank shamefully
- Because of his horrible tolerance, he usually doesn’t participate in drinking games unless Seven drags him into one
- And by the end of the night he’s absolutely hammered, someone’s gotta help him walk cause he sure as hell can’t do it himself, and Seven’s usually laughing about it
- He’s the sad and whiny drunk who starts to tell you about his childhood traumas with chia pets when you didn’t even ask
- Usually stays with beer but is verrryy prone to getting sick along the night because of it; Beer before liquor, you’ve never been sicker. Liquor before beer, you’re in the clear.
- And by the time Seven’s ready to drown him in shots, he’s usually already had beer. (You’ll notice that Seven is the “WOOOOOOO” guy at functions that involve alcohol)
- So Zen prepares to hack it all up later and wake up with the worst hangover imaginable because he’s not gonna back down from a drinking game because he’s gotta prove his manliness so fINE SEVEN YOU WANT A CHALLENGE, MOVE.
- Insanely good at Bite The Bag and Beer Pong
- Has an average tolerance for alcohol? He won’t get slammed as easily as Yoosung but he’s nowhere near as tolerant as Jumin or Vanderwood
- Zen is the happy, lovey drunk who just wants to be your friend (He is, shockingly enough, not the flirty drunk) “hhhey…hey..*hic* Where are we goin again..? OHHHH, upstairs” *drunken giggles* “forgoootttt”
- Usually doesn’t like to drink at all? She has a pretty good tolerance for alcohol but it’s just not her cup of tea. And usually Seven’s idiotic teasing and comments don’t get to her but sometimes..
- “Woowwwww look at Ms. Jaehee Kang being the wet blaaannnket, probably cause she’s not good at the games mehhh meh-”
- O h.
- A switch is flipped and Jaehee may attempt to drink everyone out of the god damn table
- She is also INSANELY competitive with all the games, no matter what they are; A drunk Jaehee isn’t a very different Jaehee but she will in fact become barbaric with her competitiveness
- *Wins a game* “WOOOOOOOO!!!! YES. YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP FOR THE NIGHT, IT’S ALL OVERRR.”
- You can fight me on this if you want but Jaehee Kang is not a calm drunk
- She is, however, horrified when she’s reminded of her actions the next day.
- “I…I said what..?” She won’t look Jumin in the eye for the next week if he saw how she had acted while hammered.
- Amazing tolerance for alcohol
- He doesn’t stray too far from wine; sometimes he and V will settle for soju, cheongju, sansachun, and maybe even makgeolli.
- It’s very difficult to get Jumin to play any of the games but one of the games he’s amazing at is Straight Face. (clearly)
- He’s terrible at Drunken Artists.
- Usually rolls his eyes and shakes his head at Seven’s rowdy behavior, Yoosung’s tears, Zen’s constant lovey-ness, and is downright shocked at Jaehee’s drunken state.
- V always giggles when Jumin starts to pass the line of “tipsy”
- It’s hard to tell for anyone except V when exactly Jumin is passing that line, but when he starts to actually get drunk, it gets a little obvious
- He thinks waayyyy too deep into the simplest things and will talk about these things until he’s ready to pass out
- He’s still straight faced, calm, and quiet, but he’s so baffled by the world. (almost like the Jaden Smith video; “sharks have been around for longer than trees……that one’s hard to believe but it’s actually true”)
- Oh boy
- The loud, obnoxious, overly confident, “WOOO” drunk
- It’s almost like there’s no difference. You can only tell that Seven’s drunk because he can’t talk or walk properly when he’s heavily intoxicated.
- Loves ALL the games BUT he does have some favorites:
- Medusa, Slip It In *loves trolling guests with this shit*, Revolving Ping Pong, and Concoctions *don’t play this with him he is MERCILESS*
- Will probably tease you if you aren’t drinking or playing any of the games, however, he isn’t an ass about it. He only makes quick playful comments and it usually isn’t hard to tell that he’s only kidding.
- Now for his confidence
- In his drunken stupor, Seven will most likely have to be talked out of doing ridiculously stupid things by his honey or by anyone who’s capable of convincing him.
- These can be things like:
- Streaking around the neighborhood, climbing things he shouldn’t be climbing *especially when drunk*, drinking even more when he’s already annihilated, cooking *he always thinks he’s some sort of Gordon Ramsey protege when he’s wasted*, and many, many more.
- The giggly, flirty drunk. (Who would’ve thought right)
- V doesn’t usually get drunk; only if he’s drinking with his partner.
- If he doesn’t have one though, then he’ll only get drunk if he’s with someone from the RFA, and even that isn’t very often.
- But if Seven can manage to get him drinking then V is ready to be your pal
- “awwhh..” *hic* “wook at how cuuuutee..heehee..”
- The drunk who denies that he’s drunk
- Terrible at literally every drinking game imaginable but, since he’s intoxicated, he just laughs it off.
- Every. single. loss.
- “haha..did I winnn?!”
“nnnnaaaahhh I think I wonnnn” or “awwwwhhhh that’s saddddd…eeee.”
- NOTHING can drag a drunk Jihyun down, he is so happy. With his S/O, that’s where the “flirty drunk” characteristic will come out.
- He’ll compliment you on absolutely everything through slurred words and honestly he’ll be having the time of his life. He isn’t wild, either. He’s a remotely calm drunk. (he’ll wake up with a killer hangover though)
- “leave me alone” drunk
- It’s often a little hard to tell when Saeran’s drunk *he’s really quiet and calm. Zoned out maybe* but he’s usually the angry drunk.
- This isn’t to say he’ll go around picking fights with everyone at the party.
- He’ll just get mad at literally…the dumbest things…
- “Why the fuck is it looking at me”
“Saeran that’s a succulent”
“like one of those demons that comes to fuck you in your dreams..?…holy shit…hey..”
- *talks to the PLANT*
- He also probably has NO CLUE what’s going on half the time
- You could be talking to him and fifteen minutes later he’ll slowly look at you like an old lady who isn’t wearing her hearing aid like “…oh did you say something…”
- Wins the award for “Most likely to befriend an inanimate object while blitzed”
- Don’t even attempt to challenge him
- CAN AND WILL DRINK YOU OUT OF THE TABLE
- Vanderwood usually only gets drunk if he’s having bad memories or he’s just feeling down that day, but
- that’s not always the case. Either way, Vandy can slam drinks back like there’s no tomorrow.
- It takes a l o t to get this man drunk
- And he usually just sits there and people gotta check on him because he hasn’t moved for like ten minutes??? dude are you good???
- Yes he’s good, he just zones out a lot when he’s drunk
- It sometimes makes him really really tired and sleepy though.
- He gets a little grumpier and is a bit easier to annoy than usual.
- His alcohol tolerance is high while his tolerance for your bullshit gradually decreases with every shot that he takes.
- Sometimes, if you’ll listen, he becomes the Venty Drunk. He’ll tell you some personal shit from back in the day that is very intriguing but also woah why was that brought up.
- Depending on your reaction, he might regret it the next day