Hey guys I got super bored so here is a prompt list, I don’t have any time limits for this one so just request them if you want whenever! Also feel free to use these for you’re own blogs!
1. Go to hell”
2. “Fuck You”
3. "Fuck me!”
5. "I’m so happy I could kiss you”
6. "Forever?” …"Forever!”
7. "Sorry I’m late”
8. "I’m so sorry…”
9. "Why me?”
10. "Stop it!”
11. "Don’t you dare!”
12. "Truth or Dare?’
13. "Do you trust me?” …"Always”
14. "Don’t you trust me?”
15. "What? Didn’t see that coming?”
16. "Please come home safe…”
17. "I can’t lose you, Not again…”
18. "Take it out on me…”
19. "What happened?”
20. "Have you been crying?”
21. "I always know”
22. "It’s midnight, what do you want?”
23. "Kiss me”
25. ”Son of a bitch”
26. "How are you?”
27. "Where have you been?”
28. "I swear”
29. "You don’t need to be demanding”
30. "I need a strong drink and some pain killers”
31. "This is the end, isn’t it?”
32. "I miss you”
33. "See you at home”
34. "You, me, bed now”
35. "Care to explain?”
36. "Can we please_____”
37. "For the love of god”
38. "We can never catch a break can we?”
39. "Now, where’s the fun in that?”
40. "Do me a favour? Stand back.”
41. "Stand down”
42. "Hold me”
43. "You better hope my mom doesn’t find out”
44. "Where are we?”
45. "Did you even look at a map?”
47. "Is that blood?”
48. “Do you want me to leave?”
49. "I swear it won’t happen again.”
50. "I’m not jealous.”
51. "You can’t keep doing this.”
52. "I’m going to take care of you, okay?”
53. "You can’t die. Please don’t die.”
54. "You did what?!”
55. "Were you ever going to tell me?”
56. "Don’t ask me that.”
57. "Say it!”
58. "I could kiss you right now!”
59. "Are you still awake…?”
60. "Excuse you?”
61. "This is all your fault!”
62. "I shouldn’t be in love with you.”
63. "I could kill you right now!”
64. "Just admit I’m right.”
65. "That doesn’t even make sense.”
66. "That’s irrational.”
67. "Just pretend to be my date.”
68. "Are you really going to leave without asking me the question you’ve been dying to ask me?”
69. "When you love someone, you don’t just stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy… even then. Especially then!”
70. "I think I’ve been holding myself from falling in love with you all over again.”
71. "I’m not going to apologise for this. Not anymore.”
72. "That’s almost exactly the opposite of what I meant.”
73. "It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.”
74. "Can I sit here? The other tables are full.”
75. "You weren’t supposed to laugh!”
76. "This is, by far, the dumbest thing you’ve ever done.”
77. "I’m not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention.”
78. "Before I do this, I need you to know that I have always loved you.”
79. "Did I say that out loud?”
80. "Do you think you could have loved me?”
81. "Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”
82. "How long have you been standing there?”
83. "Have I ever lied to you?”
84. "Have you lost your fucking mind?”
85. "I am not losing you again!”
86. "I had a nightmare about you and I just wanted to make sure you’re okay.”
87. "When I picture myself happy… It’s with you.”
88. "I made a mistake.”
89. "I may be an idiot, but I’m your idiot.”
90. "I see the way you look at me when you think I’m not looking.”
91. "I think I’m in love with you and that scares me half to death.”
92. "I’m not good enough for you.”
93. "I fell in love with my best friend.”
94. "I’m sorry, what? I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
95. "I’m up to the challenge.”
96. "I’m yours.”
97. "If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were trying to seduce me.”
98. "If you go anywhere near them, you’ll have to deal with me!”
99. "It’s okay to cry…”
100. "Talk to me.”
101. "Look at me—just breathe, okay?”
102. "Look, I don’t have much time, but I wanted to say I love you.”
103. "Well, this is where I live.”
104. "What are you afraid of?”
105. "You are the single best thing that has ever happened to me.”
106. "You deserve so much better.”
107. "You don’t have to stay.”
108. "You don’t know you the way I do.”
109. "You fainted, straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention, you didn’t have to go to such extremes.”
110. "You need to wake up because I can’t do this without you.”
111. "You shouldn’t have even been there!”
112. "You weren’t supposed to hear that.”
113. "You’re safe now. I’ve got you.”
114. "Teach me?”
115. "We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you want to stop and feel the rain?”
116. "Looks like we’ll be stuck here for a while.”
117. "Just once.”
118. "I can’t believe you talked me into this.”
119. "It’s not what it looks like.”
120. "I got you a present.”
121. "Hey! I was gonna eat that!”
122. "See, now, what that so bad?”
123. “You’re the best part of me.”
124. "I don’t want to think about what I’d be like without you.”
125. "Can I hold your hand?”
126. "It’s a real shame nobody asked for your opinion.”
127. "What time is it?”
128. "Just wait a second.”
129. "Here, let me.”
130. "You’re so cute when you pout like that.”
131. "I don’t care what they said, it doesn’t mean shit!”
132. "This isn’t gonna end well!”
133. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?”
134. "Are you kidding me? We’re not ‘fine’!”
135. “You’ve only heard his side of the story. You never asked for mine.”
136. "Oh my God! You’re in love with him/her!”
137. "You make me feel like I’m not good enough.”
138. "For some reason I’m attracted to you.”
139. "I am not losing you again.”
140. "Why don’t they just kiss already?”
141. Why do you keep pushing me away?”
142. "I can’t explain right now, but I need you to trust me.”
143. I’ve never felt this way before….and it scares the shit out of me.”
144. "Don’t fucking touch me!”
145. "Are you really taking his side against me?”
146. "Wait a second are you jealous?”
147. "I wish I could hate you.”
148. "Come over here and make me.”
149. "This is by far the stupidest plan you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.”
150. "You’re the only one I trust to do this.”
151. "I thought you were dead.”
152. "This isn’t just about you. It’s about what’s best for all of us.”
153. "I love you, you asshole.”
154. "You did this for me?”
155. "You can’t protect me.”
156. "You know I wouldn’t do this if I had any other choice.”
157. "I’m so stupid to make the mistake of falling in love with my best friend.”
158. "The way you flirt is shameful/shameless.”
159. “I just wanted an easy day with my girlfriend/boyfriend. What’s so wrong with that?”
160. "Go then, leave! See if I care!”
161. "You braided his hair?”
162. "Have you lost your damn mind?!”
163. "Please don’t argue. You have to leave right now, you aren’t safe here.”
164. "I’m not surprised that you murdered him.”
165. Am I supposed to be scared of you?”
166. "Is that what you’re doing? Trying to make me to hate you?”
167. "If he’s going to treat you like shit I’m going to kick his ass.”
168. "You’re hiding something from me.”
169. "You better have a good reason for waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn.”
170. "I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”
171. "Don’t you dare to ever do that again!”
172. "Man, you are a dream come true.”
173. "Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”
174. "I made a mistake.”
175. "H-How long have you been standing there?”
176. "Is the skirt is supposed to be this short?”
177. “This is why you don’t ever have any shirts to wear.”
178. "Please, don’t give up on me.”
179. "When are you going to realize that I don’t care?”
180. "Those things you said in there… Did you mean them?”
181. "I know that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it”
182. "Who gave you that black eye?!”
183. "What the hell are you doing here?! I told you I never wanted to see you again!”
184. "I’m sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
185. "It’s okay baby, I’m here for you.”
186. "You say the nastiest things when you’re angry, so yes, I’m walking away from you now.
187. "I’m starting an idiot jar. Any time you do or say anything idiotic, you have to put at least a dollar in it—more depending on how stupid the thing that you said or did was.”
188. "You haven’t even touched your food. What’s going on?”
189. "If you don’t want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don’t just lie and say it’s fine.”
190. "Don’t you dare say you love me!”
191. “It’s a hobby of mine to prove you wrong.”
192. "I swear I didn’t mean to touch your butt.”
193. "Why are you wearing my shirt? Please, don’t take it off. It looks good on you.”
194. "enjoying the view?”
195. "go on, just leave! that’s what everyone does anyway.”
196. "who did this to you?”
197. "that’s a bad idea.”"name a better idea, then.”
198. "quick, kiss me.”
199. "you’re such a distraction.”
200. "i’m doing this to protect you.”
201. "get the fuck back to sleep, (y/n).”
202. "we’re not dating— ugh whatever.”
203. "i can’t let anything happen to you.”
204. "i leave for just a minute and this happens!”
205. "what? i thought you two were a thing.”
Bad resolution for pics because, well, PS4 upload.
Name: Agnes Ryder Age: 26 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bisexual Pre-Initiave background: Completed two semesters of grad school in in biochemistry at the urging of her parents, before dropping out to “find herself”. Bummed around doing internships (aka glorified guard duty) with various expeditions that probably only hired her because it’s nice to have a biotic around to lift heavy equipment. And because she’s related to Alec Ryder. Hogwarts House: Gryffindor MBTI: ISTP; “The Mechanic” Loadout: Tactical Cloak; Cryo Beam; Shockwave Profile: Explorer Weapon: Cryo Gauntlet; Inferno Sniper Rifle Squad(s): Drack + Peebee; Jaal + Liam
Request: Caspian x reader where they meet when she & the Pevensies return and he falls in love with her. She has to go back to our world, but comes back with Lucy and Ed on the Dawn Treader. He finally confesses his feelings, she stays and they get married :)
Caspian x Reader - Won’t Miss This Chance Setting: PC then VDT Contains: Variations of PC and VDT so it doesn’t follow the movie exactly. That way, it doesn’t end up being like those fanfictions where the main character (or the reader in this case) takes the best lines. Cus personally, those ff got super boring whenever I read them. Word Count: 1782
Enjoy! I got sorta lazy/didn’t know how to write the ending so I hope you guys are fine with all of this.
“Is this… Narnia?” (Y/n) asked as she looked at her surroundings on the beach. The Pevensies stopped splashing water around and looked at their friend who entered Narnia for the first time. Susan had told her of the stories and the others told theirs. (Y/n) was honored that they had picked her to tell the stories. Lucky them, she believed it. Of course, (Y/n) will always believe Susan, she was her best friend after all.
“It should be,” Peter replied. (Y/n) slowly started to grin then she jumped into the water with the Pevensies.
“This is great! I never thought I would make it to Narnia with you guys,” (Y/n) started to splash her friends.
“Well, if that’s the case that means Aslan needs us here,” Lucy told her. (Y/n) looked at her. She heard all about Aslan and each and every time they mentioned him all her worries disappeared. She felt like how she did when she found out she was going to study abroad at England. But ten times better.
“But why?” Edmund asked.
“I think we’ll found out sooner or later, look.” Susan pointed up on top of the hill where ruins were.
“Were there ruins in Narnia?” Edmund looked at his siblings. They all exchanged a look and then got out of the water to go explore and discover where they were in Narnia.
“I am Prince Caspian the Tenth,” the long haired boy spoke out proudly. “Who are you?”
“Peter, High King Peter of Narnia,” Peter answered. Caspian was taken aback. The horn had called the Kings and Queens of Old. He looked at them all but grew confused when he saw someone he didn’t recognize from the stories. Yet, at that moment he grew attracted to her.
“But who are you? I only remember two Kings and two Queens,” Caspian motioned towards (Y/n). He would have remembered someone as beautiful as her in the stories.
“(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n) friend of the Kings and Queens,” (Y/n) answered. Caspian was completely transfixed by her voice. It was loud yet graceful. Commanding yet gentle. Almost everything about her was the definition of beauty. He just couldn’t wait to get to know her.
Time seems to go by really fast when you’re having fun. And that’s what (Y/n) was having, fun! With the Narnian air working on her the moment she entered Narnia, a lot like the Pevensies, she grew much braver, stronger, and skillful in fighting. Which certainly caught the eyes of a certain Prince.
But of course, all good things must come to an end and that was what happened, an end.
“I’m afraid this is where we leave,” Peter said to all of us. He looked at the tree that teleported three people not that long ago then back at us. “Back to England.”
“What?” (Y/n) was barely able to breath out. “But, the stories you told me. Can’t we stay a bit longer?” Her eyes started to water a bit.
“Would we ever come back?” Lucy asked.
“You guys are,” Peter motioned to (Y/n), Lucy, and Edmund.
“We’re not,” Susan finished. She had the saddest smile on her face. Right when she got used to living in Narnia once more, it got snatched away.
“But, I’m the same age as you Susan, why do I get to come back?” (Y/n) questioned. Aslan, who was sitting down and facing them, spoke up.
“It is because you still have a lot to learn, they have learned what they can here in Narnia. Now it’s time they learn things in your world.” (Y/n) nodded in understanding. It was in that moment when they all went to say their goodbyes. (Y/n) walked up to Caspian and they stood in front of each other before enveloping each other in a hug.
The five started to walk towards the tree and Caspian finally mustered up all the courage he could gather.
“Wait- (Y/n)!” He tried to reach out towards (Y/n) but it was too late. They were long gone.
Aslan walked up beside Caspian and looked up at him, “Don’t fret, dear one. You will see her again.” A lonely tear ran down Caspian’s face before he quickly wiped it away.
Three years passed in Narnia. Only one had passed for (Y/n). Edmund and Lucy were at their cousin’s house for the summer in Cambridge. (Y/n) lived with her family. Though, one day (Y/n)’s family decided to pop into Cambridge for some family matters. (Y/n) took this chance to go visit Edmund and Lucy.
“Uncle Harold, I bought all of what we could but they didn’t have carrots again,” Lucy carried the bag into the house with Edmund and (Y/n) following from behind. “I also hope you don’t mind that a friend of ours can come over for a bit.” (Y/n) stood there awkwardly staring at the man who was reading a newspaper but didn’t pay any attention towards the three kids. Edmund, who disliked his cousin, Eustace, and Aunt and Uncle strongly, stuck out his tongue at him.
“Father, Edmund’s making faces at you!” A voice from the stairs yelled. (Y/n) spun around and before she knew it, Edmund chased the poor kid. (Y/n) stared at Eustace then looked back at Lucy.
“I’m sorry,” Lucy said then she went off to start putting the groceries away. “You can stay in my room a bit, up the stairs and the third door on the right.”
“Thanks, Lu,” (Y/n) went up the stairs and then walked into Lu’s room. She saw a painting hanging on the wall and she slowly walked up towards it.
“It’s very Narnian looking isn’t it?” (Y/n) jumped but realized it was just Edmund.
“Yes… I miss it a lot,” (Y/n) reached out towards the painting and stroked the ship that was drawn on it.
“Edmund, (Y/n)! We got a letter from Susan!” Lucy ran into the room and then sat on her bed. Edmund sat down next to it. The two Pevensies continued to read it but (Y/n) continued to stare at the picture thinking about Caspian.
“When do you think we’ll get back?” (Y/n) turned around to face her friends. “To Narnia, I mean.”
“There was once three kids who wasted their time believing in old Narnia nursery rhymes,” Eustace came in from the door. (Y/n) ended up glaring at him, she barely knew him for an hour and she disliked him already.
“Please let me hit him,” Edmund took a step towards Eustace but Lucy held him back. Eustace, who was obviously scared, tried to seem tough but had taken a step back. Then when he realized Lucy wouldn’t let Edmund hit him he walked towards the painting, lightly shoving (Y/n).
“What’s so fascinating about this painting anyways? It’s hideous,” Eustace stared at the painting then looked back at the three.
“If you dislike it so much, why don’t you get out of here,” Edmund spat back.
“It’s my house, I do as I please,” Eustace said proudly. (Y/n) and Lucy were staring at the picture and they both started to notice that the water is moving. They looked at each other.
“I-It’s moving!” They both said at the same time. The two tried to get Edmund’s attention but he spent his time going on about how he licked Eustace’s candy. Then finally when the two noticed what was going on, Eustace tried to smash the painting.
“Aslan is that your country?” Reepicheep asked. Lucy, Edmund, Eustace, Caspian, Aslan, Reepicheep, and last of all (Y/n) stared into the wave that seemed to stay still.
“Yes, it is,” Aslan answered.
“Well, if that’s the case,” Reep took out his sword and planted it into the ground, “if you may, I’ll lay down my sword and ask if I can enter into your country. It had been my dream to enter your country and see it with my own eyes.” Aslan chuckled and smiled.
“My country was made for noble hearts like yours,” Aslan looked back towards his country and a small boat made for someone the size of Reep sat at the shore. Reepicheep looked up at the magnificent Lion and then back at his dear friends.
“Your majesty,” Reepicheep bowed towards Lucy. She walked forward and knelt down onto her knees.
“May I?” (Y/n) smiled. Lucy was asking for a hug, something she always wanted to do since she met Reep.
“I-I suppose. Just this once-oof!” Lucy already bent down to hug him and Reepicheep melted into it. Reep went off to say his goodbyes to Eustace and then went off into Aslan’s Country.
“It’s time to go home, isn’t it?” Lucy sniffled. “This is our last time here, too.”
Aslan looked at Lucy sadly and nodded, “By knowing me a little bit here, I hope you learn me a bit more in your world.”
“Then you’ll come visit us, won’t you?” Lucy asked.
“I’ll be watching over you, always,” Aslan replied. Lucy gave Aslan a hug.
“It’s time to go Lu,” Edmund tugged on Lucy’s sleeve. Eustace walked up to Aslan and the same with (Y/n).
“What of me?” Eustace questioned.
“Narnia may have need of you yet,” Aslan answered. “And you, (Y/n), must stay. Caspian?” Aslan looked over at Caspian and he immediately walked over towards (Y/n).
“I’m not going to miss my chance like I did last time, stay here with me in Narnia and be my queen,” Caspian almost demanded. (Y/n) had tears start to run down her face and she looked over at her friends. They smiled but their eyes showed sadness. They nodded, telling her to stay.
“Yes, I-I’ll stay with you,” Caspian immediately kissed her there and then. When they broke apart they all said their goodbyes towards each other.
“Tell Susan and Peter goodbye for me. And that I love all of you,” (Y/n) was sobbing as she hugged Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace in one group hug.
“We will,” Lucy too was also crying. They walked into the wave and it closed.
“Aslan, how will my family react?” (Y/n) still looked over at the wave that took her friends back to England.
“For now, they won’t remember you.” (Y/n) nodded then looked up at Caspian. “It’s time to head back now.”
(Y/n) grabbed Caspian’s hand and they went back onto the boat. Aslan gave them a current to go back towards the Dawn Treader. When they looked back, he was gone.
This happened in our last year of GCSEs. Our tutor was never there and our class got super bored so this one kid stands up and throws a paper snowball at another kid who threw it back but it missed and started a massive fight with tables and chairs used as defences until the headteacher shows up. He stops everyone and asks “who’s losing” he then joined there team and we all continued until the end of class and he just runs out yelling “shit I’ve got a meeting in 20 minutes”. The whole class bursts out laughing for a solid 15 minutes.
Hi~~ just got home from my super boring school… 😑
Because of the boredom & there’s no teacher around…. i made a sketch on Santys outfit~~ got no eyes thou… also tried to sketch in this tab, cuz i wasted so many sketch pads & bond papers… it still time consuming, & my fingahs can’t draw so much on thy digital~~
I think I’m slowly starting to forget the things that were once anchors in me holding me tight to you.
I can no longer remember what side of my bed you use to keep warm or the smell of the shampoo you use to use. I can’t remember the exact colours of the eyes I use to be so excited to have on me or the movies we use to watch late at night. I can’t remember how you use to write your name in my notebooks when we had the same classes and you got super bored and I can barely remember the feel of your lips on my cheek.
Even though I’m starting to forget the details I romanticized in my head, I can’t seem to forget it all.
Burned into my brain I still remember that laugh, like opening a window to let fresh air in I couldn’t help but turn to take it all in. I still remember the shape of your fingers fiddling with mine when you’re on the phone with your mom. I still remember never fully being able to sit through a movie because you always had a million questions to ask, trying to guess the ending and asking as if it wasn’t my first time seeing the movie too. I still remember kissing that pinkish scar on your knee hoping that somehow I could fix it.
I guess I thought I could fix a lot of things back then. You were always good at predicting the ends of those movies we use to watch but I guess no one could’ve predicted the end of ours.