ok but @ dumbledore ive got some questions like uh u knew the dada position was cursed, which is why u didn’t let snape have it …. but u gave it to quiri, lockhart, lupin, sOMEONE WHO YOU THOUGHT WAS YOUR FRIEND ALASTOR MOODY ????? KNOWING !!!! THE TEACER !!!! WOULDN’T LAST THE YEAR ????? WHAT ????? THE HELL i mean also this could be a good old joanne doesn’t explain well bc idk how well its sittin with me that its possible dumbles basically led a 21 year old to his death instead of u kno using his wizard skills to u kno help what was left of quiri, lockhart got screwed & was in st mungos maybe that could’ve been settled a different way, LUPIN !!!!! WHY !!! WOUDL YOU DO THAT !!! TO REMUS LUPIN, & wow uh it reALLy isnt sittin well that dumbledore would give a cursed position to an aurOR JOANNE !!!
spencer and toby deserved better. they deserved a better ending. WE deserved better. after seven years of happiness, angst, tears, sadness, we deserved to see spencer and toby get back together. we should’ve seen them declare their love for each other one last time. we should’ve seen them happy as a couple, kissing and hugging and glad to finally be back with each other. i’m so angry and upset and i can’t believe marlene would do this. every other ship got an engagement/marriage/children and spoby doesn’t even get a reunion on screen. screw this
Mallory and Mark Kensington were two star struck lovers who had been married for 12 years. Mallory was a commercial airline pilot and Mark was the captain of a nuclear submarine. They were both very responsible with their money, lived simply, had no children, and no vices. The only exception to their frugality was their dog Max whom they doted on at every possible occasion. Unfortunately for Max, fate had terrible plans in store for him. One dark August day, Mallory and Mark were both at their respective jobs and in a cruel twist of fate suffered major mechanical failures at the same time. In a million to one oddity, they both perished in the astonishing first-of-its-kind airplane/submarine accident.
j'onn doesn’t want her on the cadmus case because he thinks she’s too close to it emotionally to act rationally, so she sneaks in and jams all the supplies she can into an old backpack. and j'onn kind of knows something’s going on, because alex is doing everything she can to block him out of her mind, but maggie assures him that she’s handling it.
but maggie is working with alex on this case, helping her bring down the organization that took her father away from her and caused her so much pain. they follow the still-active tracker winn planted on jeremiah to a remote location two days travel west of national city. they take their bikes and only stop once to rest up.
j'onn understands what’s happening immediately after alex doesn’t show up for work, and when maggie and alex arrive, kara is waiting for them (on j'onn’s orders). alex gets ready for an argument, but jeremiah’s betrayal had been hard on kara, too, and she joins them.
and in the end, cadmus’ members are scattered (or dead, mostly dead) and lillian luthor is being held at gunpoint by maggie sawyer while alex handcuffs her father with the nonterrestrial-resistant cuffs lena had sent when she learned about their plan.
and that’s how cadmus is destroyed; not by an army, but by a cop, an alien, and a heartbroken daughter.
So, the last couple years y'all may have noticed a movement taking hold on both conservative and radical exclusionist gay circles called “Drop the T.” This movement, started possits that the LGBTQ movement is only the Gay movement and everything else is “appropriation” of Gay History.
This is, of course, total horse shit for a large number of reasons, so I’m going to go in point by point deconstructing this shit:
1) These people say, “It was gay people, not BTQ, that were targeted.” This is false even on it’s face. Even if you want to say trans people weren’t there because Stonewall happened in a time when the term trans wasn’t in popular usage (more on that in point 4), there were sure as shit crossdressers there, and they were ALWAYS the first ones targeted and carted off. The night of Stonewall, Storm DeLaverie, who wasn’t trans, was “Crossdressing” and the first arrested, so we’re Marsha Johnson and Sylvia Rivera, who were trans. And guess what? Those three were the first to fight back. We owe this movement to them, and how dare you revise and erase our history for your ideology.
2) They point to Sodomy laws as proof it was gay people specifically targeted, while forgetting the existence of Crossdressing Laws, which were on the books LONGER THAN SODOMY LAWS. In New York, y'know where Stonewall happened, there were Anti Crossdressing Laws on the books until 2011 while they eliminated sodomy laws in the 1970’s! There was a federal ban on sodomy laws in 2003, Lawrence v Texas, but still none for Anti-Crossdressing laws.
3) “People were arrested because they were homosexual, not bi or trans.“ No, they just didn’t care if were apart of the L, G, B, or T, we were Queers that had to be Taken Care Of. Why do you think we banded together in the first place?
4) The Nazis’ first target for book burnings was Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, which was the first medical institute to perform Sex Reassignment Surgery in the 1930s and the works of Magnus Hirchfeld, who coined the term “Transsexual.” The reason “trans people didn’t exist” in the time of Stonewall is because it took us almost half a century for us to recover. You’ll notice quite a few of Stonewall Veterans who were “crossdressers” back in the day, ID’d as trans later in life when the language became available again. The Nazis were the first to try this, and they wiped us off the face of the Earth for decades.
5) Divide and Conquer. We are strong together, and weak apart. It is an attempt to weaken our movement now that it isn’t specifically focused on helping topass legislation benefit only cis gay people. We fought for your rights, and now you got yours so screw us? Fuck that. It’s ENDA, when Barney Frank and the HRC pushed to exclude trans people so they could have it for themselves, all over again.
6) It’s apart of a larger transphobic movement in which conservatives and radical exclusionists teamed up. Remember when the Reagan administration banned funding for trans healthcare? Yeah, they used writings of Janice Reymond as supporting evidence. These groups wrote to the fucking UN to have trans rights removed from International Human Rights laws. They team up for bathroom legislation, including sending cis men into women’s bathrooms to scare cis women into supporting bathroom legilsation. ENDA. What did we do that’s equivalent to that? Why do you despise us so much?
You have no basis for your movement, not histrocial, not political, not anything other than pure hatred. Go fuck yourselves. We’ll eliminate exclusionist before trans people.
Here's another prompt: fell sans react to meeting his hot next door neighbor on the surface?
(oh boi howdy do i have a weak spot for Red and him getting the hots for his potential/future s/o. bless you, sweet anon, for giving me the chance to indulge a little further in that ;) <3 )
Red decidedly did not have a death wish.
Even with Edge out for the day - no doubt chasing Undyne down or accidentally terrorizing parents when he walked up wordlessly with a lost child he found wandering in the park as he trained - Edge’s sense of smell was uncanny for a being without a nose, and would happily shout Red’s skull into the next century if he caught a whiff of smoke clinging to anything inside.
So without bothering to properly walk out of his room, Red tucked his box of cigarettes and his lighter in his shorts and teleported to the balcony.
Their apartment was a pretty nice one, all things considered - decent area too, now that monsters could legally integrate with society. He and Edge had been in agreement on holding onto an apartment for at least a little bit before deciding to set up permanently anywhere - the world was big up here, absurdly so, and even if they’d both feel more comfortable closer to the mountain, there were a lot of areas around the city to choose from. So here he was, leaning against the railing of their top-floor corner apartment balcony, with a view of the balconies in the building adjacent to them accompanying the view of the enormous wooded park they lived next to. It was a view that made him feel a little more at ease when his anxiety was acting up - he could grab a smoke, stare up at the sky, or do a little people watching alongside the next apartment building or in the shade of the park.
As he slipped his cigarette between his teeth and lit it , enjoying the late afternoon sun on his bones and the decent breeze picking up, he noticed that his foot started instinctively tapping - huh, he could hear a song now actually, coming from the next apartment building over, pretty loudly…
“All that I want Is to wake up fine Tell me that I’m alright - That I ain’t gonna die.”
The cigarette almost dropped out of Red’s mouth.
“All that I want Is a hole in the ground. You can tell me when it’s alright For me to come out.”
You were on the balcony closest to him in the next building over - top floor, corner apartment, probably a mere 50 feet away. You had a series of small clotheslines strung out towards one side of your balcony and had clipped up several shirts and what seemed to be a set of sheets for a bed. Next to you buzzed a small speaker, surprisingly loud for it’s clearly travel-intended size, and it played the song on as you shifted and swayed, tapping out the energetic beat of the song while you sang along and clipped up a pair of jeans and took down a few dry pieces of clothing to make further room.
“Hard times Gonna make you wonder why you even try Hard times Gonna take you down and laugh when you cry These lives-”
Your back was mostly towards Red, and stars was he grateful. He felt a bead of magic forming on his skull, and knew a bit of a flush had picked up on his face- because by Asgore’s shitty beard, he couldn’t tear his gaze away from the figure you cut as you finished hanging up your laundry and spun around, your hips hitting side to side in perfect time, a mischievous grin on your face as your eyes closed and you sang along to the deceptively upbeat song.
“And I still don’t know how I even survive Hard times, Hard times - And I gotta get to rock bottom-!”
Your foot stamped against the balcony floor, your arms thrown wide as you crowed the line to the sky.
hi!! I saw you were taking art requests and I thought of maybe blue or noah from the raven cycle in some pretty clothes, like pastels or florals? Your art is beautiful, I love how expressive your colors are!!
Oh my gosh I’ve never actually cried so much over a BTS video in my entire life until today. SO MUCH HAPPPENED, and I was hit with so many emotions I can’t fathom it into words right now.
THE MINUTE SHE WAVED AND CROSSED THAT STREET I KNEW WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN
HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW WHAT HAD HAPPENED, MY FREAKING HEART BROKE (Then again it broke when she got hit but, it broke more okay)
But wait, what if the girl getting into the accident caused him to think about Jungkook getting into his accident.
Jungkook seems like he was going to give his girl flowers, just to see that she’s already gone (aka me heartbroken again)
When Tae with his girl was spraypainting the bus sign, I’m fine pops up twice
(This whole post is everywhere omg I’m sorry)
So Jin started getting all weird, like something was bothering his head when all the clips of the other members going through a bunch of stuff
My thinking is that he can, kinda sense that something is wrong with them, like a feeling he just gets.
YOONGI WILL YOU STOP LASHING OUT AT PEOPLE JEEZ
But also, why is he lashing out like that? We can assume this is after the phone call or text or whatever with who knows who (Jungkook or something from his girlfriend related to him is what I’m guessing)
I’m debating whether I should do some theories (gotta do research first though)