GOT7 Reaction to their s/o or bff getting into a fight
Request: Okay so short story: I got into an actual fight defending a friend of mine (that I have a crush on wow) and I have a bruise on my jaw now. How would got7 react to a friend/crush/So getting into a fight w/ someone? Alternative: bts or got7 reaction to a protective s/o?
I DO NOT OWN THESE GIFS, I GOT THEM OFF OF GOOGLE.
(Credit to whom ever this pic belongs to. I got it off Google)
Title: Hunting Island
Characters: Jensen Ackles x Reader, Jensen/You
Warnings: Rated NC-17 for smut, there’s a tiny modicum of angst if you squint and fluff all round!
Word Count: 5,793
Summary: Jensen needs a vacation but what he gets is a new way of looking at things.
This was written for Kayla’s Birthday Challenge @one-shots-supernatural! Thanks so much for letting me join the challenge. This was a lot of fun and I hope you have a great birthday on May 17! My quote was: “Petrichor… it means the smell of the rain after it falls.” And my place was Camping!
It’s been difficult for Jensen to go anywhere lately
without being noticed by someone. And while he usually doesn’t mind signing an
autograph or taking a picture or two, the man needs a vacation. Last night, you
could tell by the gravel tone of his voice over the phone that the man was
Luckily, season 12 of Supernatural had just wrapped, and he
was headed home to you for a much needed break.
Sixth Year | 10 ½" Vine, Thunderbird Tail Feather, Unbending | Quidditch Captain | Lynx (Patronus) | Pureblood | Non-Verbal Magic (special ability) | Potions, Arithmancy, Astrology (best subjects) | Jackson Wang (boyfriend) | Park Jinyoung and Choi Youngjae (best friends) | Leader of the Silver Spears
- Literally the most nontraditional Ravenclaw you will ever meet
- While the rest of his house is sipping tea and cozying up to a large window to read a bit fat book, Mark is chugging coffee and is in a permanent state of ‘controlled chaos’.
- Will fight you if you give him tea.
- His best subjects are potions, arithmancy, and astrology. He is a Ravenclaw, however weird he might be.
- Speaking of Ravenclaw, this kid was a hatstall. The Sorting Hat took almost thirty minutes to decide what house to put him in.
- “Oh, now this is an interesting one. Not often I come across a mind that is so well suited to all four houses. Hmm…so where to put you?”
- Mark is pureblood and gives literally zero shits about it. Don’t even try to come up to him and spout that nonsense because all you’ll get is a facial expression that is the embodiment of sass and he’ll shush you with his wand without ever opening his mouth.
- Which reminds me, Mark is scary good at non verbal magic. Upon being a first year he realized he was naturally good at this talent and decided to focus on it. Now that he’s in sixth year….yeah, don’t mess with Mark. He’ll hit you with a stupefy and you’ll have no defense because you’ll have no idea that’s what he’s casting.
- Likes a little mischief. He picks locks and breaks curfew for the hell of it.
- If he needs to be alone, you can probably find him in the astronomy tower but I urge caution because…he wants to be alone.
- He’s not ‘anti-social’ or ‘shy’, he’s just quiet. Though he may come off that way sometimes. He just has a habit of not really speaking unless it’s actually relevant for him to say something.
- This kid is a mess, though.
- Like a hot mess. Most of your Ravenclaws are in pristine condition (AKA JINYOUNG). They look like they live in a library and don’t have a single hair out of place. Mark looks like he is perpetually hung over and just rolled out of bed.
- He doesn’t bother with a vest or the robes. He literally has no time for that nonsense. As for the white shirt? It’s tucked in…sort of…kind of? It’s kind of in and kind of not. Just kind of there. Sleeves are always rolled up to the elbow because otherwise they get in the way. And yes, his tie IS a little off centered and crooked. Telling him this will earn you more sass than you were prepared for.
- And let’s not get started on the hair. It’s just a mess. He runs his fingers through it and by the 8AM it looks like he hasn’t brushed it in a week or he had a rough night with a certain somebody.
- Speaking of rough sex, Mark is dating Jackson. The entire school is confused by the quiet and slightly awkward Ravenclaw dating the loudest and rambunctious Jackson Wang. But their dynamic works, ok? Yin and Yang, people. Yin and Yang.
- On that note, do not TELL Mark that you think his boyfriend is obnoxious and rowdy and annoying. He’ll kick your ass. Not with magic, no. He will PHYSICALLY beat your ass. Mark is protective and possessive and he adores Jackson. Even when he’s being annoying.
- His best friends are Jinyoung and Youngjae. Jinyoung looking all picture perfect next to Mark who looks like he stumbled out of drunken Abercrombie magazine. It makes Youngjae laugh. They’re cute.
- Mark is the kid that you COULD ask for help on your homework and he would know all the answers, but actually going up to him and asking him for help is just out of the questions. Not in the stars. Can’t do it. Not today.
- Come exam time, it’s just best to stay out of his way. He practically lives in the library and he might as well have an IV of straight up caffeine to keep him up. His work space is…chaotic. There’s papers and quills and ink just….everywhere. Good lord, EVERYWHERE.
- Even Jackson knows better than to mess with him during exam time.
- He pops into the Great Hall for breakfast, downs a cup of coffee, kisses Jackson somewhere on the face (he’s good at getting the nostril but, hey, the nose is still ON the face so its a win for Mark), shoves a bagel in his mouth and sprints to the library with papers flying out behind him. This kid as shit to do.
- Mark also plays Quidditch. He’s actually the captain of their team, as well as one of their best chasers. Mark is obsessed with Quidditch and is determined as all hell to win the cup. Jackson thinks his team is gonna win, which only fuels Mark’s competitiveness.
- Mark is also the leader of the Silver Spears. The Silver Spears was a notorious and secretive dueling club in the 18th century that ‘allegedly’ only allowed students who had wands made of aspen to join. However, considering this club died out some time ago and Mark is now the new president, he gets to determine the entry rules and wand wood ain’t got nothing to do with it. Him and Jinyoung run the club together for funsies, though it’s turning into a much bigger thing than Mark originally thought it would, he’s happy with it.
- Speaking of wands, Mark’s has probably the neatest wand ever. It’s made of vine so one would think it has a decent flexibility, but Mark’s wand is a little funny. It is actually very stubborn. It does not like anybody who is not Mark. The last person who tried to use Mark’s wand, the wand became extremely temperamental and attacked them.
- Mark is basically the cutest Ravenclaw, ever. Yes he is insanely smart, fitting for his house. He is also courageous like a Gryffindor, loyal like a Hufflepuff, and cutthroat like a Slytherin. He’s very careful of the friends he chooses but he has had no problem making those friends in any house.
- Barriers? What barriers.
- But seriously, don’t give him tea. Istg. You’ll die.
*pictures and gifs aren’t mine. i made the moodboard but the pictures i got off of tumblr and google. credit to their respective owners.
So I took the trouble of making a video clip, but apparently I can’t upload a video and pics in one post. Go figure. Here, have a gif instead!! :D
I had always wondered what Genie had written on that waiter pad, so I opened up my translator app, and clumsily drew it with my fat fingers! :D (phenomenal cosmic smartphone, ITTY bitty screen space) Thought it was Arabic, shows how much I know! Apparently it’s actually written in PERSIAN, and Genie ordered him a whole, delicious, oven roasted turkey…..(I’m not drooling, you’re drooling, shut up!) ._.
Side note: Just so no one hurts me: that first non-gif pic is one I got off google. I took the rest myself (including the gif) .-.
Fourth Year | 9 1/2″ Chestnut, Dragon Heartstring, Unyielding | Member of the Frog Choir | Hedgehog (Patronus) | Muggleborn | Seer (special ability) | Herbology, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures (best subjects) | Im Jaebum & Park Jinyoung (crushes) | Mark Tuan & BamBam & Yugyeom (Best Friends)
Look up a picture of Choi Youngjae in the dictionary and you’ll find a picture of the sun. This boy is literal sunshine, okay?
He’s so soft it’s not even funny. Youngjae is that fluffy and cute little puppy with the floppy ears that won’t stand up straight and his head cocked to the side.
He’s basically the definition of cute.
Youngjae is VERY in tune with his house. He’s the most Hufflepufflely Huffle that’s ever Puffled.
If you’re looking for a swell guy who will always do the right thing, stand up for those who can’t, remain loyal to their friends, brave in the face of danger, and will bring you snacks in the middle of the night – look no further than Choi Youngjae.
His laugh will make you laugh. You’re just gonna be in a good mood around him, yeah?
His sunshine is infectious. There’s no running. No hiding. You can’t get away. Might as well sign your soul away at the door.
Don’t be surprised if you hear Youngjae singing around the halls, when he thinks he’s alone, when he’s being a little shit and singing over you so he can’t hear you, when he sees small animals, when he’s in the shower, and when he’s eating his favorite snacks.
And don’t you even dare complain because you would be BLESSED to be near this boy when he sings. It’s like a party in your ear. It’s a LOUD party…but still…..a PARTY. YOU’RE WELCOME.
You can often find him with a wide grin on his face. More often than not you can find him with his eyes crossed and his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he annoys the shit out of his friends who won’t touch him because they love him so god damn much.
He could get away with murder, is what I’m trying to say.
His relationship with Mark is very special. Mark either wants to kill him or he wants to cling to him like a koala bear. There’s no in between.
Jackson and Youngjae are in an eternal competition on who can annoy the shit out of the other the most. Youngjae is currently winning. Remember the eyes crossed and tongue out facial expression we discussed? This is usually directed at Jackson.
Yugyeom, Bammie, and Youngjae are literally the three muskateers. They’re gonna take over the world together. Youngjae is in charge of snacks.
His relationship with Jaebum and Jinyoung is the most precious thing in the world. However, it confuses him to no end. On the one hand, he loves seeing Jaebum and Jinyoung together. He thinks they’re perfect for one another. On the other hand, he’s a little in love with both of them. Okay so maybe a lot, but these are small details.
He feels awful for being in love with two people that are in love with each other. It’s very complicated. But when he’s with them he feels included somehow and he just can’t bring himself to say anything. He doesn’t want to ruin the dynamic they seem to have going.
Another thing that’s complicated? Youngjae’s ability. He’s a seer. And I’m not talking crystal ball, reading your tea leaves, and checking our your palm kind of seer. The last time Youngjae had a vision he had a seizure and was in the hospital wing for three days.
He has smaller visions that don’t affect him as much. They come more often than the big ones, thankfully. But he tends to be a little scatterbrained and tired after the little ones. The last time he had a big prophecy inscribing prophecy was in his second year. So he’s hoping he can make it through his fourth without too much incident.
He can’t say he likes or dislikes the fact that he’s a seer. It’s just a part of who he is. Every generation of his family has produced a seer, and this time it just happened to awaken in Youngjae. It is what it is.
But no, he can’t tell you what you’re going to have for breakfast tomorrow. So don’t ask, because not only will he not answer you but Jinyoung will show up out of nowhere and sass you to death. It’s not worth it.
Youngjae is a part of the Frog Choir and he loves it. The boy can sing.
When Youngjae wants to be alone, you can find him sitting in an old classroom, dusting off the grand piano in the corner and getting lost in it. He doesn’t mind if you find him and watch, but leave him alone. He’s in his own world and you aren’t anywhere near it.
Youngjae isn’t a member of the Silver Spears, but more often than not he stops by to drop snacks off. He might not be interested in the group activity, but he’ll still feed you.
Youngjae isn’t quite sure what he wants to do when he leaves Hogwarts. He’s torn between music and herbology. He is phenomenal with plants. He likes to spend a lot of time in the greenhouses, so check there first if you’re looking for him.
Why does Youngjae always have snacks? Because the House Elves love him. They give him armful of snacks every time they see him. He sneaks out into the kitchens sometimes to hang out with them…usually coming out with a stomachache a few hours later.
He’s a bit of a loner but he’s not hard to get along with, at all. You can make a friend out of Youngjae almost immediately upon meeting him. He’s just kind of introverted when you first notice him. Which is why him and Mark had such a blooming friendship. If Mark wants to chill in silence (so long as Youngjae isn’t in the mood to sing) you can usually find him hanging out with Youngae, both of them just listening to music.
Youngjae is a very bright wizard and can usually pass all of his exams no problem. He’s the kid that doesn’t go crazy over studying, but does a respectable amount in order to make a good passing grade. But he doesn’t go insane like Mark, Jinyoung, and Jaebum do.
You should know, for your own safety, you so much as damage one hair on this boy’s head and you are going to have six SUPER PISSED OFF WIZARDS ON YOUR ASS and there’s basically nothing for you to do but put your affairs in order.
I’m not kidding. Jaebum will fucking kill you.
Nobody will find your body.
Jinyoung will make you suffer.
Mark will make it painful.
Jackson can be pretty creative.
Bammie is sneaky AF and will take your ass down.
Yugyeom will fucking crush you. OK!?
Just keep in mind, Youngjae might be in Hufflepuff, but he is not defenseless.
On the outside, Youngjae can come off as basically super happy-go-lucky and sometimes even naive. He has an air of innocence around him that’s hard to ignore. However, don’t get it twisted.
Don’t ever take Youngjae for weak. He might be overly optimistic and prefer to look on the bright side - he has a very tough and resilient personality. He’s not always the most confident but he will never let you walk all over him.
Which is why his patronus is a hedgehog. So be warned - Youngjae CAN and WILL defend himself if he needs to. He is not your prey just because he’s cute.
But OH MY LORD IS HE CUTE. LOOK AT THIS FACE.
*pictures and gifs aren’t mine. i made the moodboard but the pictures i got off of tumblr and google. credit to their respective owners.